• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DLC region problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jackweasley

Hi guys, I got a big problem. I bought KH3 JP version, but it's R3. So where can I buy the DLC? Japan store or SEA store?

ivaannom

Awards
Easy, although I'm not sure if you will be able to play the Remind DLC in other accounts that aren't the Japanese account.

In case you bought the Digital version of KH3 Japanese as i did, then you just have to go to your japanese account and buy the DLC with that account(but i don't think this is the case).

In case you bought the physical version of the KH3 Japanese and you don't have an account then:

1- Create a Japanese PSN Account.

2- In order to buy in the japanese store, if you don't have a Japanese credit card then you will need a PSN Japanese card, you can buy those Cards on play-asia(i always buy the cards there). When you buy the card, from the same page they show you a picture with the code, then you have to go to your account on the PS japanese store and click con (コード番号の入力) to insert the code.

3- Go to buy your DLC.

But then again, I don't know if you can play the DLC in other accounts and if i remember correctly the save data doesn't share between PSN accounts so i think it would be better for you to clear the game in your Japanese Account since i think that Nomura said somewhere that to play Remind you need to clear the game first.

Last edited:

jackweasley

Easy, although I'm not sure if you will be able to play the Remind DLC in other accounts that aren't the Japanese account.

In case you bought the Digital version of KH3 Japanese as i did, then you just have to go to your japanese account and buy the DLC with that account(but i don't think this is the case).

In case you bought the physical version of the KH3 Japanese and you don't have an account then:

1- Create a Japanese PSN Account.

2- In order to buy in the japanese store, if you don't have a Japanese credit card then you will need a PSN Japanese card, you can buy those Cards on play-asia(i always buy the cards there). When you buy the card, from the same page they show you a picture with the code, then you have to go to your account on the PS japanese store and click con (コード番号の入力) to insert the code.

3- Go to buy your DLC.

But then again, I don't know if you can play the DLC in other accounts and if i remember correctly the save data doesn't share between PSN accounts so i think it would be better for you to clear the game in your Japanese Account since i think that Nomura said somewhere that to play Remind you need to clear the game first.

Thanks, I will buy it soon. Just a little bit confuse about the region things.

kristi-swat

Awards
You just need to activate the Japanese account as being primary on your PS4, and once the DLC is installed, you can play it in any other account you have on your PS4 without a problem. I have different accounts from different countries, so I know from experience that it works. And your save file that you have in your current account should work fine to open the DLC afterwards. This is something I haven't explored before.

Back