• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I’m super happy for Xbox One owners!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
While I have personally never owned any Xbox consoles, I am super happy for Xbox One owners after yesterday’s news. I have friends who are huge Kingdom Hearts fans, but owned an Xbox One, so it was harder for them to catch up with the story leading up to Kingdom Hearts III. Even though Kingdom Hearts III is already out, I’m super happy that Xbox One owners will be able to experience the entire story of the Kingdom Hearts series on their own consoles next year. I’m a firm believer that the Kingdom Hearts series really is best played in the correct order (in my opinion, based on when each title was originally released, but that’s a matter of opinion), so I’m super happy for those people who either want to replay the Kingdom Hearts series in its entirety, or who want to experience it for the first time from the beginning with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, then so on. I think this is fantastic! And who knows? Maybe this will even bring in a few new fans as well. Well done, Square Enix! This is a great move to expand the audience and share Kingdom Hearts with more people!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xbox players: you have one job. Buy lots of copies of KH games to make their efforts worthwhile and prove to SE that it's worth continuing to release games on this platform.

I believe in you.

Also have fun!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xbox players: you have one job. Buy lots of copies of KH games to make their efforts worthwhile and prove to SE that it's worth continuing to release games on this platform.

I believe in you.

Also have fun!
I did my part buying KH3 on XB1 despite also owning PS4 (I'll probably be buying PS4 version on Black Friday).

Thing is, without a solid release date beyond "2020", I half-suspect Switch versions will be announced later to release day & date with XB1 much like with the various FF ports. & if that happens then Switch gets priority with me.

Back