• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mandela effect?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxasorayeet

Alright so in kingdom hearts 2, I specifically remember in Yen Sids house when you meet the fairies and they are giving you clothes, they were fighting over what spell and they accidentally cast him into a pink dress. I remember this so precisely and the reason I remembered this is because I was watching fullgrowngamings let’s play of it and even people in the comments section were commenting on how funny it was, but that part was not in the video and I even watched other videos of that cutscene and videos of every single cutscene (like the “kh movies” that you find on YouTube). At first I thought this was just a change in the final mix version because that’s what fullgrowngaming was playing. But I watched the part in the movie version of the base game and it still doesn’t have the part of Sora in a dress. I know it’s in the manga because I googled it but I swear it was in the video too. You can even go to the video it’s Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix let’s play Episode 8. There’s people in the comments who were talking about the pink dress. Sorry for the rant I’m just going insane lmao

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It never happened. It was always his costume changing colours to match the fairies. Here is a link to the PS2 version of KH2 to prove it:

AR829038

Awards
Alright so in kingdom hearts 2, I specifically remember in Yen Sids house when you meet the fairies and they are giving you clothes, they were fighting over what spell and they accidentally cast him into a pink dress. I remember this so precisely and the reason I remembered this is because I was watching fullgrowngamings let’s play of it and even people in the comments section were commenting on how funny it was, but that part was not in the video and I even watched other videos of that cutscene and videos of every single cutscene (like the “kh movies” that you find on YouTube). At first I thought this was just a change in the final mix version because that’s what fullgrowngaming was playing. But I watched the part in the movie version of the base game and it still doesn’t have the part of Sora in a dress. I know it’s in the manga because I googled it but I swear it was in the video too. You can even go to the video it’s Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix let’s play Episode 8. There’s people in the comments who were talking about the pink dress. Sorry for the rant I’m just going insane lmao
Never happened. The reason you're probably confused is that the scene with the fairies, where they changed Sora's clothes red blue and green, is based off a scene from the film Sleeping Beauty, where the fairies are originally from, and in THAT movie the analogous scene depicts the fairies making a DRESS for Princess Aurora's sixteenth birthday, and they keep changing it from pink to blue. So, this isn't really a Mandela effect, but rather you just confusing the KH scene with the movie scene.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Just in the manga. Not sure if this has ever been printed in color, so the fact that the dress was pink must just be your brain filling the detail in, or someone decided to color the panel in themselves at some point.

sora in a dress lol.jpg

Roxasorayeet

Never happened. The reason you're probably confused is that the scene with the fairies, where they changed Sora's clothes red blue and green, is based off a scene from the film Sleeping Beauty, where the fairies are originally from, and in THAT movie the analogous scene depicts the fairies making a DRESS for Princess Aurora's sixteenth birthday, and they keep changing it from pink to blue. So, this isn't really a Mandela effect, but rather you just confusing the KH scene with the movie scene.
I’ve never seen the movie of sleeping beauty. I think I’m just getting the part from the kingdom hearts manga mixed up with it, and because I’m the video there were people that commented on how funny the dress things was. I know for a fact it’s in the manga because upon googling it there are images of the manga showing him in the dress.

AR829038

Awards
I’ve never seen the movie of sleeping beauty. I think I’m just getting the part from the kingdom hearts manga mixed up with it, and because I’m the video there were people that commented on how funny the dress things was. I know for a fact it’s in the manga because upon googling it there are images of the manga showing him in the dress.
Well, it could be that when the other commenters were referring to a "dress" that the movie scene is probably what they unintentionally meant. Idk

Back