• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fan made game over/rematch quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards

Seeing these kind of inspired me. What if other worlds had these kinds of quotes when losing to a specific boss? Strangely, none of the Disney worlds have this kind of system with game over/retry quotes. So here were my ideas:

Game Over
Vs. Titans (Hades): MMMMM, FINALLY!
Vs. Titans (Hades, if all other party members are down): You did good, boys! Congrats!
Vs. Vic the Visitor (LGM’s, if all other party members are down): Farewell, friends!
Vs. Vic the Visitor (LGM’s): Our time has come!
Vs. Chaos Carriage (Rapunzel): What’s that…heart symbol?
Vs. Grimm Guardianness (Marluxia): And so ends the Keybearer’s fairy tale.
Vs. Grimm Guardianness (Marluxia, if all other party members are down): Now to go get our pure light.
Door Vault Heartless Ambush (Sulley): Sora? Sora!
Factory Unversed Ambush (Mike): Sora, I think you ought ta take a breather.*
Vs. Lump of Horror (Randall): Now I’m the top scarer!
Vs. Lump of Horror (Randall, if all other party members are down): Now that kid’s got no one left!
Vs. Marshmallow: Go away!
Vs. Marshmallow (if all other party members are down): Leave Elsa alone!
Vs. Sköll (Marshmallow): Soooraaaa!
Vs. Raging Vulture (Barbossa): I knew we couldn’t rely on ya!
Vs. Raging Vulture (William, if the Black Pearl is destroyed): Everyone, abandon ship!
Vs. Raging Vulture (Jack, if the Black Pearl is destroyed): Well, there goes my ship yet again…
Vs. Davy Jones: Do ya fear death, boy?
Vs. Davy Jones (if all other party members are down): Welcome to me crew, Sparrow!
Vs. Catastrochorus (Hiro): Sora, are you there? Sora! Sora!
Vs. Catastrochorus (Hiro, if all other party members are down): S-Sora? Baymax? Anyone…?

Rematch:
Vs. Titans (Hades): What, back for more?
Vs. Vic the Visitor (LGM’s): You have come to save us. We are most grateful.
Vs. Grimm Guardianness (Marluxia): Still at it, are you?
Vs. Lump of Horror (Randall): I’m going to unleash this at every kid’s doorstep! You’ll never stop me!
Vs. Marshmallow: Raaaarrgh!
Vs. Davy Jones: The chest! Hand it over!

*Sora heals himself offscreen when you GO.

Last edited:
Back