• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible KH3 ReMind reddit leak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Delsin Rowe

So if you go to Reddit, go to kingdom hearts spoilers, your gonna want to check for anything new, click on the post with all the faces on it and then it will take you to the link with the information on it. The post will explain a lot better then I will, but still take it with a grain of salt.

NoWay

Awards
Well these aren’t story “leaks”. But it sounds interesting gameplay wise.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
Wow. If that's real, it's definitely a LOT more than what we got in KH2FM. Which makes me really happy.
I'm a bit hesitant at the idea of...
********SPOILERS!!!*******
...another guy in a black hood being the secret boss yet again. Especially since the only person I can think of who would be wearing one of those things at this point would either be Luxu or the Master of Masters, and I can't imagine any way we'd fight either one of them in a way that could be considered canon like the Unknown boss in KH1FM.

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
Hey, look at me. Back from the dead to point out anything weird about this "leak".

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hey, look at me. Back from the dead to point out anything weird about this "leak".

Spoiler Spoiler Show
The seven O’s are the “leaker” trying to make themselves be credible since Nomura used seven O’s as a censor in his KHUX directors message.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Everyone gets so fixated on there being seven circles like it just HAS to be seven letters and it can't possibly also be censoring the word length, that I just want it to turn out to be "plarp" or something.

Last edited:

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kaweebo

Awards
I’m pretty sure Square will also deactivate the screenshot block on the ending cutscenes, much in the same way they did with 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 a while back.

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
Turns out this is literally just an altered version of ANOTHER "leak" from a while ago.

Having the title be in complete japanese with ReMind havingSTANDbrackets, Same release date and GB size, slightly altered yen price, something involving "Lost Memory". Previous one called it a scenario, this one calls it three missable cutscenes.

Whoever made this one is probably the same person who made the other one, but tried to add more "credibility" by adding a bunch of unnecessary things like cutscene names and the like.

NoWay

Awards
Turns out this is literally just an altered version of ANOTHER "leak" from a while ago.

Having the title be in complete japanese with ReMind havingSTANDbrackets, Same release date and GB size, slightly altered yen price, something involving "Lost Memory". Previous one called it a scenario, this one calls it three missable cutscenes.

Whoever made this one is probably the same person who made the other one, but tried to add more "credibility" by adding a bunch of unnecessary things like cutscene names and the like.
Thank goodness, this means there is still hope for a playable Kairi. :D

KeybladeLordSora

Motivation.
Awards
Thank goodness, this means there is still hope for a playable Kairi. :D
Indeed.

This leak is just plain rubbish, especially with some bits just being untranslated Japanese while everything else is english.

I've seen more effort in the December/January fake KH3 4chan leaks.

Last edited:
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I take all leaks with a grain of salt. As far as I know, only Riku, Aqua, and Roxas are selectable in these parts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I thought those details up top sounded familiar.

Back