• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

221 Sparky!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
http://i26.tinypic.com/63t3kx.jpg

am i the only one who notices Sparky, (Aka 221,) below Gantu's foot? Does this mean other experiments might show up? And also, I think this marks the first time a character from a DTV disney movie has been show, correct me if I'm wrong. Does this mean other experiments might show up too? Such as Angel, 625, and possibly a villan other than Gantu like Hamsterville?

who knows theres a chance they might XD

tacochance

Just something I wanted to point out, this makes the first time a character from a Disney DTV movie has apppeared in a Kingdom Hearts game, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
First appearance is in Stitch! The Movie.

Well, there you go.
The other might appear, but I would think it would be more in a 101 Dalmatians-way, and less main-game.

Pianoajd2

Yeah, one of the best aspects of KH1 was keeping an eye out for those puppies.

"The Journal says there's 3 more here! Where's that last damn chest!?"

Kitsune_XIII

I adored the puppy-collecting aspect of KH1.
ADORED IT. (It helps that you had to do it to get Aeroga, which I would not have beat the game without)
I was dissapointed they didn't include something like it in KH2.

Maybe they can redeem themselves by bringing the collecting thing back in BbS with the expiriments? Cause I like that idea.

Last edited:

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i hope we dont have to collect ALL of them...maybe fight and capture a few

and is it just me or Aqua in that pic seemed a little....creepy

Abbot

...About that fighting every experiment thing. There's like, a 100 of them who aren't really battle experiements. >_>

The 0-- series I think. They were just like, normal looking things. Like Gigi, Murtle's dog. She's a freakin' experiment. (stupid voice in Leroy & Stitch, though).

...Heeeeeeeeeeey, if Stitch's summon in KH2 is canon (which I bet it is, seeing as Stitch seems to be a "special" summon), then KH3 might deal with Leroy. ._.

Leroy was awesome. He was like, the eviler version of evil Stitch.

Radon

mofo
I'd prefer if they don't take too much from the series, Stitch or Leroy and Stitch. Maybe have a few experiments show up here and there but thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back