• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 3 for the most part frustrating for most?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
I promised that I would no longer write such topics, however, given that under-topic topics are more popular than topics that have a positive side, I will still write.
I would like to know how the majority of opinions about KH3 are formed six months after the release?
Is this really for the most part a disappointment for most? Or was the opinion of the game divided?
Or just too "loud" because of which it seems that many are disappointed?
What are your observations on this?

okhi12

Awards
Could have been better, but the game wasn't as bad as some claim it to be. It was overhyped, we expected many things the game lacked, and the story was not executed in the best way, but it is a solid game nonetheless.
My main complaint was that it was too easy but the critical mode update improved my opinion. After 6 months I'm ok with the game, I have accepted its flaws and I like it as it is. Not the best game ever but I don't regret playing it. And unlike other games, I'm very excited about its DLC. I hope it's not overpriced.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can say I’m not as baffled about where I stand with KH3 than I was a few months ago. I still wouldn’t claim KH3 is my favorite game but I definitely don’t hate it. All of its flaws are something I’ve learned to accept. I won’t ever get over its missteps but I can enjoy KH3 in spite of them.

KH3 has problems, though, many of them being flaws that existed since KH2 and some that are all new to KH3 (and a lot of those flaws I’d likely pin on Disney’s influence)

But yeah, in the end I would say I’m past the disappointment phase.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
I'd be lying if I wasn't mixed in KH3, believing it did the bare minimum, but I'll never let those flaws hang on me.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I enjoyed KH3, but I acknowledge the flaws it has, and it it not even close to being the perfect game we hyped it to be. In retrospect I do feel like the vanilla game was more aimed for casuals and newcomers while this ReMind looks like it's for us nerds, because so many lore and story beats were just glossed over in the vanilla game that the ReMind trailer is already addressing.

Overall I had fun. The Keyblade Graveyard segments are some of my favorite in the series. I love Keyblade Transformations. The Disney Worlds are amazing to run through, and I would certainly play this game again. Again I have many issues with the game, but I have issues with every Kingdom Hearts game I play and this is still my favorite video game franchise. So I'm good.

cakito123

Awards
I'm at Keybldade Graveyard, playing for the third time, this time in Critical.

All the problems I had with the game being easy are gone. I've always liked Kingdom Hearts for its difficulties and for the music. WIth Critical mode, both are great in KH3, so that's probably the best KH game ever for me. Keyblade transformations are really cool and adds a lot to the core gameplay. Switching keyblades in battle makes another amazing strategic layer.

The story wasn't how I expected it would go but I really like what we have in the game. Sora's personality is probably my favorite out of all games, and All Org XIII death scenes are quite powerful and have amazing music!

Back