• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Re:coded: The Novel cover art revealed, KH3 Manga Chapter 1 available for purchase

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The cover art for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded: The Novel written by Tomoco Kanemaki has been revealed which features a touching illustrated cover of Data Sora, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Chip, and Dale by novel illustrator Shiro Amano. It releases in bookstores on August 20th, 2019. Check out the cover art below:

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded: The Novel
Page Count: 176
Price: $14 USD
Release Date: August 20, 2019

With the Organization defeated, all is right with the world. Mickey and his friends from Disney Castle have returned home, only to find a mysterious message has appeared in Jiminy's journal that Jiminy knows he didn't write. When they go to investigate, a new adventure begins in the hidden worlds inside the journal...

AAA Anime | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-A-Million | Indigo | Indiebound | RightStuf

If you are feeling lost after finishing Kingdom Hearts III, perhaps this would be the best time to start the Kingdom Hearts III manga! Purchase Kingdom Hearts III Chapter 1 digitally from AmazonBarnes & NobleBook WalkercomiXologyGoogle PlayiBooks, and Kobo for only $0.99!

Remember to purchase a copy of the latest release in the Kingdom Hearts novel series, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep! Also, don't forget to pick up a copy of Kingdom Hearts: The NovelChain of Memories: The NovelKingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1 & Volume 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Daysand the Kingdom Hearts manga series by Shiro Amano!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Love the cover art. The light novels all tend to have really charming covers.

Also since when are the KH manga's on comixology? I looked in the past, but until today I never found them on the EU comixology.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Always loved this cover. Will be excited to finally hold this in my hands and attempt to pinch all their two-dimensional cheeks~ Well, and, you know, read the thing. I'm curious how Tomoco will handle the identities of Data!So/Ri.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Love the cover art. The light novels all tend to have really charming covers.

Also since when are the KH manga's on comixology? I looked in the past, but until today I never found them on the EU comixology.

I think it was earlier this year or something? Don’t quote me on that, but I remember a few people making a little splash about KH being on comixology I just don’t remember when exactly.

Always loved this cover. Will be excited to finally hold this in my hands and attempt to pinch all their two-dimensional cheeks~ Well, and, you know, read the thing. I'm curious how Tomoco will handle the identities of Data!So/Ri.

It’s a great cover, so full of joy ;A;

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Those covers are beautiful. I know it's for the novel, but I wish Coded (along with BBS) had mangas of their own. The KH mangas really are delightful and I'd love to see TAV and Data Sora in the wacky pages of Amano's KH manga. Maybe one day. Anyway I can't wait for more chapters from KH3's manga.

Back