• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: To Cy-Bug Sector

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X updated with 5 new story quests (No 886~890). 

Watch the scenes now with English subtitles, translations by goldpanner!

(Player and Chirithy head to Game Central Station in search of Ralph.)

Chirithy: We rushed all the way here, but where do we even start looking? I have no clue what he meant by "Tappers." It's not like we're gonna find him just running around randomly—

(Suddenly, you spot Ralph in a large suit of armor, running off into Hero's Duty.)

Chirithy: Spoke too soon!

Look, he's over there! He might be wearing different clothes, but that's definitely Ralph.

Quick, after him!

(You hop on the train to Hero's Duty. An announcement sounds off as you arrive.)

Announcement: Quarter Alert. Quarter Alert. This is not a drill.

Chirithy: This place has a completely different vibe from the last one. It's almost like we're in a completely different world.

(You look over to see a staircase. Ralph must have gone up.)

Chirithy: I don't see Ralph, but it looks like this path goes that way. Let's check it out.

(Suddenly, Heartless appear to block your way!)

Chirithy: Heartless!

(Chirithy quickly retreats as you deal with the Heartless.)

(In another area, a squadron of space marines prepare for battle. Their leader, Sergeant Calhoun, gives a pep talk. Ralph, disguised in his suit, is excited.)

Calhoun: Alright, now listen up, 'cause I’m only gonna say this once.

Fear is a four letter word, ladies.

(Player defeats the Heartless. Chirithy returns.)

Chirithy: It seems Ralph really does have something to do with the darkness after all…

We've seen this before on our adventure, haven't we? Let's find Ralph before things pass the point of no return.

(Player heads into the next area.)

(Player walks into the area to find the marines and their leader. An announcement goes off, signaling the beginning of the game.)

Announcement: Gameplay in 3, 2, 1...

Calhoun: We are humanity’s last hope.

Our mission: destroy all Cy-Bugs.

(The gate opens and the marines storm onto the field. Player follows them to discover a land in ruins, infested by swarms of strange creatures known as Cy-Bugs. Suddenly, some bugs appear before Player, ready to attack.)

Chirithy: They may not be Heartless, but they're definitely hostile.

(Player defeats the bugs.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks to @Roboloid, here's the logo for Cy-Bug Sector, as well as its field and battle themes!

Bad Guy Breaker evolves to its second form at +15.

D9fUeCQVUAATYiw.jpg:orig

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So you can even fight Cy-Bugs.

The more I see this world the more surprised I am Nomura didnt want to use it for KH3

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So you can even fight Cy-Bugs.

The more I see this world the more surprised I am Nomura didn't want to use it for KH3

Big Hero 6 was the technology/data world for Kingdom Hearts III, and from what I can see with Wreck-It Ralph, that world also has themes of data and technology towards it (albeit in a different context).

Kingdom Hearts III was all about worlds that felt aesthetically and thematically different, and despite the visual differences between Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6, the thematic similarities are too similar to ignore.

Perkilator

Awards
I was hoping for a Cy-Bug Heartless instead of more gears, but I'm glad we actually do fight the Cy-Bugs. If that last quest ended with another gear Heartless, I think I would've imploded.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Translations and subtitled vids are up! Thanks always to goldpanner <3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I was hoping for a Cy-Bug Heartless instead of more gears, but I'm glad we actually do fight the Cy-Bugs. If that last quest ended with another gear Heartless, I think I would've imploded.
Friendly reminder that the Cy-Bugs are what they eat. So if they just so happen to eat some gear Heartless...

Perkilator

Awards
Friendly reminder that the Cy-Bugs are what they eat. So if they just so happen to eat some gear Heartless...
Yeah…that sounds way better than gears alone! Gears, I’ll admit, are a great design use when done right. Then again, knowing Square, the Cy-Bugs probably…won’t eat the gear Heartless.

Back