• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Would Luxu Want With Subject X?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
In KH3, we're led to believe that Ansem The Wise hid Subject X from Xehanort before he could begin his experiments of creating nobodies. However, the reports indicate that Luxu actually saved Subject X. If this girl is someone from the KHUX timeline, what could Luxu want from her? Is she a friend or foe? I'm not familiar at all with the KHUX stuff, so if anyone knows of Luxu's interactions with any females in that timeline, can you help elaborate on what Luxu might want from Subject X or who it could be?

Perhaps there is a reason Luxu couldn't allow her to become a nobody? Maybe if someone from another worldline becomes a nobody, something different happens?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The only shown interaction Luxu has had with a female character back then is once with Foreteller Ava, and we don't know the full story, if at all, with that. However (I can't find which interview it was) I believe Nomura basically confirmed Subject X is Skuld, who is currently one of the new Union leaders (and a good noodle.)

But whether it was confirmed or not who Subject X is, I don't believe she's Ava because Luxu seemed to be expecting her to appear alongside with the other Foretellers in the present.

My belief is Luxu/Braig's initial reason for "saving" Subject X was to prevent both her memories from returning and anyone learning of the events that transpired during the Age of Fairy Tales, but also for her absence to sway Apprentice Xehanort to take her place in the big experiment that led to Xehanort's return/creation of Ansem and Xemnas.

I don't have any theories for what her role will be now or if Luxu has any plans for her.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The only shown interaction Luxu has had with a female character back then is once with Foreteller Ava, and we don't know the full story, if at all, with that. However (I can't find which interview it was) I believe Nomura basically confirmed Subject X is Skuld, who is currently one of the new Union leaders (and a good noodle.)

But whether it was confirmed or not who Subject X is, I don't believe she's Ava because Luxu seemed to be expecting her to appear alongside with the other Foretellers in the present.

My belief is Luxu/Braig's initial reason for "saving" Subject X was to prevent both her memories from returning and anyone learning of the events that transpired during the Age of Fairy Tales, but also for her absence to sway Apprentice Xehanort to take her place in the big experiment that led to Xehanort's return/creation of Ansem and Xemnas.

I don't have any theories for what her role will be now or if Luxu has any plans for her.
This makes me wonder why Xehanort chose her initially instead of himself. The reports make it seem like Xehanort thought of her as extremely precious and couldn't afford to lose, so why experiment on her first?

I wonder if Luxu killed Subject X? I mean, what use would she be to keep around if Luxu didn't want anyone to find out about KHUX? I feel like Xehanort found some way to get information from her because he knew Dorul, Emyd, Elrena, and Lauriam were ancient keyblade wielders too. The MoM could have told him, but I think he must have found some way to track people that came from another worldline.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
My personal theory with Subject X is that Luxu/Xigbar had to hide her from Terra-Xehanort in order for him to experiment on himself to split into Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. Luxu/Xigbar had ownership of the Goatblade before it was eventually passed down to Xehanort.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My personal theory with Subject X is that Luxu/Xigbar had to hide her from Terra-Xehanort in order for him to experiment on himself to split into Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas. Luxu/Xigbar had ownership of the Goatblade before it was eventually passed down to Xehanort.
Assuming that the Youth in Black (grey-eyed, round-eared Young Xehanort) is speaking with the MoM in the DLC trailer, then perhaps disappearing Subject X was part of the plan of placing Apprentice Xehanort in a spot that would further the MoM's plans.

But I don't know. I keep insisting that the summoning of Kingdom Hearts somehow helps the MoM.

Back