• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Vol.2 New Seven Hearts releasing July 25th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Amazon Japan has updated their store with a listing for 'KINGDOM HEARTS III Vol.2 New Seven Hearts', the next installment of the popular game's novel adaptation. Written by Tomoco Kanemaki and illustrated by Shiro Amano, the novel continues exploring the plot of KINGDOM HEARTS III following the worlds based on Disney's Frozen, Disney-Pixar's Monsters Inc., Disney's Tangled, and Disney's Winnie the Pooh. It will be released on July 25th, 2019 and costs ¥800 (roughly $7.41). 

True love can thaw a frozen heart!
Travel to Disney worlds to protect the hearts of light in Volume 2 of the KINGDOM HEARTS III novel!

A world where you travel with Rapunzel, a girl with a pure heart and beautiful long hair, Kingdom of Corona.
'Monsters Inc.', a company in Monstropolis that turns children's laughter into energy.
Head into an old picture book to visit Pooh, a silly old bear who lives in the 100 Acre Wood.
And of course, Arendelle, where Queen Elsa, terrified of hurting the one that matters most with her magical powers, runs away deep into the mountains alone.

Sora, Donald and Goofy travel to various worlds in the second act of KINGDOM HEARTS III!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just want to note that Tomoco Kanemaki has been given a difficult task and yet she’s cranking these novels out like beast so kudos to her <3

Lisaralin

Awards
Are there any fanmade translations of the first volume, or of single chapters/scenes of it?
I'm going to buy it as soon as it is out in English, but I'd love a preview <3

Ultima Spark

So I'm guessing a four-part adaptation (Speculation incoming. v3: Caribbean, San Fransokyo, Aqua & Ventus retrieval, respite interludes; v4: Keyblade Graveyard stuff, ending/epilogue/secret ending, possibly some DLC story content), which would make the English adaptation a two-parter. Structured like KH2.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are there any fanmade translations of the first volume, or of single chapters/scenes of it?
I'm going to buy it as soon as it is out in English, but I'd love a preview <3

I recall seeing some floating around on Tumblr, but they were pretty much just select excerpts for use in shipping wars.

Back