• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► 'KINGDOM HEARTBEATS' EDM cover album releasing on May 10th, 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Brace yourselves, Kingdom Hearts fans - an EDM cover album is coming your way!

Materia Collective, a video game soundtrack record label and music publisher, will be releasing the 'KINGDOM HEARTBEATS' album produced by RoboRob on May 10, 2019. The album includes 10 familiar songs from throughout the series. Materia Collective will be selling 1,000 deluxe vinyl records for $35.00 and 500 limited edition CDs for $20.00 each through their store. 

KINGDOM HEARTBEATS is also available for purchase and streaming on including iTunes and SpotifyVisit this site for the full list.

1. Simple and Clean
RoboRobProducer
TOFUKUVocals
3:50
2. Tension Rising
arthur x medicProducer
RoboRobProducer
4:00
3. The 13th Struggle
RoboRobProducer
2:52
4. Sora's Theme
RoboRobProducer
3:01
5. Passion
arthur x medicProducer
RoboRobProducer
SlyleafVocals
4:04
6. Dearly Beloved
RoboRobProducer

5:09
7. Face My Fears (VIP)
Chuck NoneProducer
RoboRobProducer
TOFUKUVocals
3:55
8. Traverse Town
KabukiProducer
RoboRobProducer
3:48
9. Sinister Sundown
MegaflareProducer
RoboRobProducer
3:13
10. This Is Halloween
arthur x medicProducer
RoboRobProducer
3:14

Listen to their rendition of 'Simple and Clean' on the official Materia Collective Twitter page, as well as 'Face My Fears' and 'Dearly Beloved' on RoboRob's bandcamp!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the renditions of the songs. And I absolutely love the artwork for the CD. Imagine if Nomura did a whole world inspired by it 😍

Back