• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does kh3 have a second mission for all worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kklown

like in kh2 you beat all the worlds, and then you have to go back to the all the worlds again (witch is fun) and battle a new conflict that's with in the world

does kh3 have this?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The first visits to the Disney worlds were around two hours long each(Minus 100 Acre Woods) so I'd say it was a good balance. DLC might include second visits and sidequests though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
so your telling me that in kh3 you just go thorough 12 worlds and then into the scala ad caelum? im starting to think the game was half assed man
Each Disney world is about the entire length of 0.2, so I don't really see the problem. The only ones that are short are 100 Acre Wood and Twilight Town. The full length of the world in KH3 is probably longer than the combined length of the 2 visits in KH2. I highly recommend giving the game a try before judging it.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
12 worlds? There are 8 Disney + two originals. EDIT: Oh, okay, Scala and TFW...

allenleonardo

Awards
Why is something half assed just because its not like game x? Each KH3 world is at least as long as both visits in KH2 and we finsih the story in the first round and dont stretch out the part to the finale thanks to that.

Lets not forget that those second visits were a negative point for some of the players too.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I honestly prefer KINGDOM HEARTS III's world management formula, rather than KHII's hour long campaign, and 15 minute revisit. Seriously, the Land of Dragons revisit is literally 15 minutes long.

Back