• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Sora, Black Coat Mickey, Ansem, and Xemnas arrive in Disney Tsum Tsum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

In celebration of the release of Kingdom Hearts 3, a series of new Kingdom Hearts 3 characters have arrived in the Japanese version of LINE Disney Tsum Tsum until February 28th. Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora (voiced), Organization XIII Coat Mickey (voiced), Ansem: Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas will all be obtainable in the hit mobile game, with a Lucky Time chance of obtaining Ansem and Xemnas lasting until February 11th.

Also, a special event for Kingdom Hearts 3 will be running until February 23rd where you run through various stages to close the Keyhole and save the worlds in order to earn various in-game rewards.

Thanks to forum user LostArtist for sharing!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

LostArtist

Awards
omg you didn't have to credit me for this (I only shared the twitter vid/didn't understand any of it Dx), but thanks!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I want real Tsum Tsums of Xemnas and Ansem so badly. God, they're so cute. <3

Back