• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 3 commercial shown during 2019 AFC Asian Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Last month, Series Director Tetsuya Nomura teased that he and his team were preparing one more commercial to promote KINGDOM HEARTS 3 before its release on January 25th, 2019 in Japan. It has since been confirmed that the commercial would be aired during the 2019 Soccer AFC Asian Cup: Japan vs Uzbekistan TV Asahi 60th Anniversary show.

Watch the new commercial now!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That last shot. Why you doing this to me, Nomura?

Also, Apollo and Athena in Olympus! 10/10 best game ever made.

Last edited:

drew0512

Awards
KH3 is the funniest game in the series, Nomura said. Well, I can see that from the thumbnail!

Jokes aside, is this very spoiler-y?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The other gods, yes! Also since Apollo is in then we might get to hear Keith David. <3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Gotta love the other Olympus gods being present.
Athena with her owl etc.

And of course MX has to do the wiggly finger blues again, lol.

On a side note, do my eyes deceive me or:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Too bad I can't turn on sound yet as I'm still at work.

Seadrin

Awards
The gods, the NPCs in San Fransokyo, that T-Rex heartless? Frozen looks SO good. Good to finally see Elsa in her post Let it Go attire!

Just all reinforces that we have not seen much of this game compared to how much content there actually is. So excited. 7 Days.

Sephinort

The gods, the NPCs in San Fransokyo, that T-Rex heartless? Frozen looks SO good. Good to finally see Elsa in her post Let it Go attire!

Just all reinforces that we have not seen much of this game compared to how much content there actually is. So excited. 7 Days.

We HAVEN'T EVEN CRACKED THE SURFACE ON GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE AND IM HERE FOR IT!!!!

giphy.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
On a side note, do my eyes deceive me or:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Too bad I can't turn on sound yet as I'm still at work.
It's hard to tell in that shot, but they have them.
oaaDHGl.png

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Thoughts on this possibly being released as the English launch trailer?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's hard to tell in that shot, but they have them.
oaaDHGl.png

Ah yea, after the third watch I realized that too so my eyes were playing tricks.
So MX is surrounded by twelve of those while he holds the 13th (or should I say the 1st?) in his hand it seems.

One thing I do notice seems to be that there are two different locations used in the Keyblade Graveyard as in these scenes here and those where the massive Heartless army is they seem to be located in a canyon of sorts with many natural rock formations, unlike some of the others (like the clash of the two Rikus) where they're clearly within those ruins.

Qiesamuel

Frozen's graphics look SO good. I think it has the best animation and rendering compared to other Disney worlds so far. I believe Disney asked and helped SE on giving special treatment for Arendelle alone.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Frozen's graphics look SO good. I think it has the best animation and rendering compared to other Disney worlds so far. I believe Disney asked and helped SE on giving special treatment for Arendelle alone.
KHIII Elsa looks better than the one in the movie to be 100% honest

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well that was better than I expected :)

San Fransokyo has so many NPCs! And the other Gods. We could actually see Hermes

Back