• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix announces Disney-inspired trip sweepstakes to celebrate KH3's release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has announced that starting January 16th - 20th, fans will be able to partake in a special Disney-inspired trip sweepstakes. Three lucky winners will be able to experience their "Disney adventures in real life" and every day gives fans a chance to win.

More information to come. 

Watch the announcement video below which features a brand new version of "Working Together" from Kingdom Hearts 3:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Square Enix announces Disney-inspired trip sweepstakes to celebrate KH3's release

More music!

And I guess I will try to enter, I mean what's the harm? Unless the ways to enter are really arduous and long just for a teeny tiny chance to win lol.

Seadrin

Awards
Re: Square Enix announces Disney-inspired trip sweepstakes to celebrate KH3's release

Here we go!!!! It just keeps getting more real everyday. The music sounds incredible!

Back