• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Footage from Tokyo SkyTree Event includes preview of Chikai Orchestrated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The KINGDOM HEARTS 3 x Tokyo Skytree collaboration event: Tower of Radiance and Shadow kicked off yesterday in Japan. Eager fans stopped by to check out the beautiful displays, look back on the series' history and let the magic and wonder of Kingdom Hearts sink in before the new game releases on January 25th, 2019. 

The KINGDOM HEARTS PREMIUM ROUND THEATER played on video screens at the venue, showing off various opening movies from throughout the series, as well as footage and renders from Kingdom Hearts 3. Twitter user @DoubleT2236 recorded an excerpt of it, which includes some extended clips of the Kingdom Hearts 3 opening, new look at Selfie Mode and a preview of Utada Hikaru's Chikai -orchestrated-! You can watch the footage on their Twitter page.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It’s just so jazzy and beautiful

Bless you Shimomura, Utada, and I’m going to assume Wada since it is so brassy and that is his thing.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This must be nice to see in person. I also really need those renders!

Muke

whatever
Awards
So beautiful. Man, Chikai feels more like the KH3 THEME song than Face your Fears, especially because I don't beliege FmF will also get an orchestrated version. I like both, but to me Chikai is the theme song of KH3

UltimaXOmega

Sounds good but I still prefer Hikari. I'm really hoping we get to hear the soundtrack soon.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Aw, it's blocked and I'm avoiding searching on youtube for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, click on the link to the Tweet. That is where Chikai is.

Damn it, I was too late. I think the video is blocked. T_T Just have to patiently wait until the 25th...

The tweet video is the one that has Chikai in it. The other one is just from Tokyo Skytree and features Passion.

Any

Awards
Aww Terra, Aqua, and Ventus wasn’t shown at the end with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Naminé, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald :/ that’s weird

Anyone saw the organization renders?. Vanitas is posing like Sora and he’s standing near Saix, he’s so small lol. Either Saix is freakishly tall or Vanitas is very short. Young Xehanort looks flawless and beautiful as ever, Luxord...looks weird to me. Ansem needs his guardian lol, it’s strange without it. Xemnas and Xigbar are alright

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aww Terra, Aqua, and Ventus wasn’t shown at the end with Sora, Riku, Kairi, Naminé, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Mickey, Goofy, and Donald :/ that’s weird

Anyone saw the organization renders?. Vanitas is posing like Sora and he’s standing near Saix, he’s so small lol. Either Saix is freakishly tall or Vanitas is very short. Young Xehanort looks flawless and beautiful as ever, Luxord...looks weird to me. Ansem needs his guardian lol, it’s strange without it. Xemnas and Xigbar are alright

Sora was confirmed to be 160 cm which is just under 5'3", so Vanitas is also a smol boi by extension.

Edit: also yeah, they were on a third screen:

5c34b3fbdeef5.jpg

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
crying for hours because my self-insert audience vehicle Sora is a complete manlet

I’m as tall as Sora. You don’t know how uncomfortable that makes me because I wear heels which makes me like 5’5”-5’7” depending on what shoes I wear. THIS BOY IS TINY.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lookit this happy pirate boi

5c34b3fbcf10d.jpg

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'd like to see the world map sections more closely. If anyone finds good photos of that please share.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
MMM! Got chills when the orchestra version started playing.

I’m as tall as Sora. You don’t know how uncomfortable that makes me because I wear heels which makes me like 5’5”-5’7” depending on what shoes I wear. THIS BOY IS TINY.
lol Spockanort is Spockashort.

I'm actually surprised that's his height because to me, he always came off as shorter than that. Like, right to my boobs short. I'm sad that's not how short he is.

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm actually surprised that's his height because to me, he always came off as shorter than that. Like, right to my boobs short. I'm sad that's not how short he is.

I always felt like the artwork depicted a more 5'5" type of feel. But, if he is 5'3" in KH2/3, then how short was he in KH/CoM? XD lord

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MMM! Got chills when the orchestra version started playing.

Spockashort, indeed. It’s sad because all of the men in my family are tall but I got the short gene from the women of my family. Thus, I’ve mastered the skill of looking tall by wearing heels (even at home; except when I’m at work).

KH1 Sora was a tiny baby at like 4’something so he was probably at your boobs when he was 14, at least.

LostArtist

Awards
Love the orchestra version, glad to hear the percussion marching bandy feel is back. Fits well with 1 and 2's. And dat french horn in the background
DRHTs76UEAAZFsx.jpg

Back