• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kairi and Aqua Tsum Tsums Coming to Disney Tsum Tsum Mobile Game This Month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

To commemorate the launch of Kingdom Hearts III on January 29th 2019, the global version of Disney Tsum Tsum will be bringing back Sora and Riku while providing players with the chance to get Kairi and Aqua Tsum Tsums for the game.

u/Tsum_luke on Reddit provided images showcasing the banners and Tsum Tsums inside the capsule while u/andriaia provided the calendar showcasing each event.

People who play Disney Emoji will be able to get Sora, Aqua, and more this month as well, starting on January 17th 2019. 

We'd like to extend a big thank you to the Disney Tsum Tsum Reddit community for this information.

eiczerofour

I would love those Lilo and Stitch and Kingdom Hearts Tsums as actual plushies... I wonder what the chances of getting them is. I also would love to get the chance to get the existing KH plushies.

Back