• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 commercials for Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Last month, Series Director Tetsuya Nomura shared the tentative PR schedule for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 so that fans would know when to expect new footage as we approach the game's long-awaited release on January 29th, 2019. Four pieces of material were listed: the Opening Movie Trailer, Japanese Cinema Trailer, Final Battle Trailer and three 15-second commercials. The last of the batch, the commercials, are scheduled to be released on December 21st.

Watch the commercials for KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

Translations by goldpanner

Evening. We are about to post the 3 different TV commercials. If I paste the links into one post only one video will show, so I hope you don't mind me posting them separately. First is the "Friend" version. 

Next is the "Battle" version. These 3 commercials will begin airing on broadcast TV from early Jan next year, but on DLife they will be showing up from midnight.

Last is "Story". With regards to the CMs, on top of the 30s & 3x 15s there is now suddenly 1 more coming, although editing hasn't started. More information is coming so please wait for various upcoming official announcements. 

~ Nomura

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Lovesponge

Awards
Nothing really new as expected. So that's it when it comes to Japanese trailers/footage for Kingdom Hearts III, right?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nothing really new as expected. So that's it when it comes to Japanese trailers/footage for Kingdom Hearts III, right?
It’s all that seems to be coming from SEJ anyways. Perhaps the western branches will release some footage of their own in the new year.

the red monster

Awards
Looks like the aquanort fight is going to be with riku and not sora like they showed.

LostArtist

Awards
That frozen scene looks suspiciously from the film, most polished scene I've seen. I wonder if it's fully in-game.
Mickey is such a fucking badass deflecting that thrown card, such precision.
omg aquanort.

khmickey

Ok, I know I'm not reading this wrong! Can someone please talk to me about Nomura's tweet?

He says there is more information to come shortly!

khmickey

This is a more accurate translation of Nomura's tweet about editing another trailer to still come!

"
【CM3】
In the end is "Story" edition. As for CM, it is now to be increased one more urgent from 30 seconds of the other day and 3 15 seconds this time. Editing is still going on, but wait for announcements from various officials as there is more information including PR relations. Then again at various times @ Nomura
"

LostArtist

Awards
Ok, I know I'm not reading this wrong! Can someone please talk to me about Nomura's tweet?

there does indeed seem to be something else upcoming

khmickey

He's likely talking about the launch trailer

I agree it could more that - but if he's editing it as a proper trailer and saying that this is it for "story-focussed", maybe he's planning some more reveals for the launch trailer?

I'm not being "stupid" as some people on this forum like to call me but I'm just genuinely thinking he means that cos he's saying there's more "information" to come!

What else could the "information" be? We already know the specs, release date, etc.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

"More information" could mean anything, which ultimately means nothing. Expect characteristically vague commentary about things that might or might not be in the game in some capacity, but which we should look forward to finding out more about when the game releases.

the red monster

Awards
I agree it could more that - but if he's editing it as a proper trailer and saying that this is it for "story-focussed", maybe he's planning some more reveals for the launch trailer?

I'm not being "stupid" as some people on this forum like to call me but I'm just genuinely thinking he means that cos he's saying there's more "information" to come!

What else could the "information" be? We already know the specs, release date, etc.
They still need to show fully xion roxas and namine

khmickey

"More information" could mean anything, which ultimately means nothing. Expect characteristically vague commentary about things that might or might not be in the game in some capacity, but which we should look forward to finding out more about when the game releases.

He said there's another trailer to come before the game releases...

He also said that he'll reveal the information at the same time...

You can doubt me all you like, he's confirmed there's more information and trailer to come.

khmickey

They still need to show fully xion roxas and namine

I agree in some respect. I could do with the subtle teases of Roxas and Xion in pre-release teasers and save the full reveal for the game.

I think they need to show Namine cos I haven't seen her once! And then also show Radiant Garden and if there is another Disney world, that too obviously.

I still think "Princess and the Frog" has a chance personally because it's popular but it's not popular on the same level as the other Disney movies included (aside from Hercules). So, I could see them saving that as a final property. I'm just speculating though.

redcrown

Awards
Why are the videos unavailable now? Or is it something wrong with my browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back