• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 1000 piece puzzle available for pre-order from AitaiKuji

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If you've had your fill of Kingdom Hearts III by February 2019 and you feel like a puzzle to cleanse your palate, then look no further than this amazing Kingdom Hearts III Box Art jigsaw puzzle!

The 1,000 piece puzzle will be available come February 2019 and can be pre-ordered from AitaiKuji for $25.00 USD.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

ghostwarmen

Awards
This is very tempting, I may just go for it and frame it. This really is one of the best looking cover arts for any game.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Awesome! I love 1,000 piece puzzles. And it's the box art too! Nice. Also, good price. It would be cool to complete the puzzle and then frame it.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Man, that means I have to take down one of my Riku posterIMEANmy Super Mario poster. It'll be worth it though, considering like what's being said: Good price, good deal, beautiful art = empty wallet.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The downside is that you then have to scour 9 different worlds for each individual piece & all you get afterwards is a bronze trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back