• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailers, Including Final Trailer, Coming December 10th and 18th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Update 12/7/2018: Nomura has shared on Twitter the exact times and dates to expect new footage.

goldpanner has translated his tweet:

Morning. Happily, we now have more PR planned than previously reported. So, I rewrote the tentative schedule for you:

10th Midnight New Video
16th 6pm 30sec CM (Japanese Cinema Trailer)
18th 5pm Final
21st (TBA) 15sec CM x3

Above times are JST & subject to change. -Nomura

Kingdom Hearts III went gold in late November as development of the game has concluded. Since then, we have gotten our first look at the disc art and the art book cover that comes with the Deluxe Edition of the game. Amazon have also announced their own exclusive pre-order content for US and Canadian citizens only, that being the Dusk Till Dawn Keyblade skin. 

Kingdom Hearts III is scheduled to launch on January 25th 2019 in Japan and January 29th 2019 everywhere else. A release date for the PlayStation 4 Pro that was revealed at E3 has not been set outside of Japan and Taiwan but hopefully news on it’s availability elsewhere will be announced soon.

With the final trailers for Kingdom Hearts III coming in less than a month, are you holding out hope for a final Disney world reveal or would you like to see some more original worlds announced? 

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This is very much appreciated. I love transparency, even if it is tentative. I guess we can assume this is in response to yesterday’s debacle?

Also, that Japanese cinema trailer is almost certainly going to be attached to Ralph Breaks the Internet, which releases in Japan the same day. Nomura probably wants to include the final Disney world(s) in their version of the trailer.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
good for nomura to drop after yesterday so we could one world on the 10th and ther other on the 18th in the last trailer

kingsoraful

Awards
Geez again with the no credit huh sigh.

New Disney world 10th
Final Disney world 18th
Commercial to air in Japan during wreck in Ralph and potentially in America for Mary poppins returns.

only question remaining will trailers drop Japan December dates or USA December dates cause there’s a big difference.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
My thoughts, the trailer for the 10th is for the final Disney world, whilst the trailer for the 18th will be Kingdom Hearts III's intro.

Promotion for January will likely be interviews because they're long overdue, and they make good clickbait, which in turn keeps the promotional momentum going.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Geez again with the no credit huh sigh.

New Disney world 10th
Final Disney world 18th
Commercial to air in Japan during wreck in Ralph and potentially in America for Mary poppins returns.
I’m sorry, I honestly did not see that you made a thread. I’m at work at the moment and did this on my ipad so checking the forums first was not a priority. If a name credit for reading a tweet and making a thread is all you want then I will give it to you.

kingsoraful

Awards
My thoughts, the trailer for the 10th is for the final Disney world, whilst the trailer for the 18th will be Kingdom Hearts III's intro.

Promotion for January will likely be interviews because they're long overdue, and they make good clickbait, which in turn keeps the promotional momentum going.

Theyre not going to show the intro because that song isn’t coming out until almost the week of release. Plus he said final trailer that does not sound like they will show the intro but the final Disney world.

NoWay

Awards
Does that mean we won’t receive the trailers on Jump Festa? I mean the 18th is after JF, right?

kingsoraful

Awards
No offence, but you do not deserve credit.

The source was Kingdom Hearts Japan's Twitter account. And even then, you did not translate the original I tweet, you just reguirgitated the translation.

No offense but you can take your attitude and shove it. I have Japanese friends that translated the gist for me. Rude much geez, I did more then you dude lol.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Does that mean we won’t receive the trailers on Jump Festa? I mean the 18th is after JF, right?
no it before it jump festa i wount be surpiase if the 18 trailer is the jump festa trailer

Sdog

Awards
*Amazon enters meeting with Square and Disney*

Amazon: "We messed up. Make it better pwease?"

Square+Disney: *Sigh* "Nomur-"

Nomura: "Already on it!"

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Who knows what could be the final world at this point, if there is one.

Had they planned to show something at the game awards for example, we could probably speculate it could be something a bit popular that they would want to show to a big audience.

With them dropping trailers like this, it really could be anything.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
I’m just gonna assume like the other trailer that was supposed to be reaped jst it’s gonna come out in USA time.

final Disney world revealed on the 18th and then the second to last on the tenth.

NoWay

Awards
no it before it jump festa i wount be surpiase if the 18 trailer is the jump festa trailer
Oh well, I just have seen that I had saved the dates from last years JF on my phone calendar and not this years date.. Thank you!

Awards
Welp... That's good :)

At least we have an idea when the trailers will come out and I love nomura for being so transparent.

I hope we get a snippet of Face My Fears on the final trailer.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No offense but you can take your attitude and shove it. I have Japanese friends that translated the gist for me. Rude much geez, I did more then you dude lol.

The person who's telling me to shove it thinks I have an attitude for making a valid point? You do know what no offence means, right?

So instead of going through the protocol of messaging a moderator about the news, you intentionally post the news first on the forums for bragging rights. But now that your post has been overshadowed by an official post, you still want bragging rights.

Who were the Japanese friends that translated it for you? They're the people who actually made the effort of translating it. Why aren't you giving credit to them?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
How about let's drop the credit conversation and the "I have Japanese friends" excuse.

ANYWAY, it's good that Nomura posted this after the whole Amazon situation. Honestly, I hope the Amazon situation doesn't linger on and people will quickly forget about it or leave it to silly memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back