• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura confirms brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers for next month

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

On the official Kingdom Hearts Twitter account, series creator and director Tetsuya Nomura confirms that there will be one more new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer this month, and multiple brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers set to release next month.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

kingsoraful

Awards
Welp there goes the confirmation of multiple new world reveals. Looks like December is gonna be a very busy month. I imagine there's 2 more Disney Worlds and the rest of the originals plus FF characters(fingers crossed)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm assuming not all of the trailers are going to real worlds, but I'm looking forward to the new content. Some of them might be like the Tangled one from last week.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think game award is good bet now oor like sign said the kind funny event

Sdog

Awards
December gonna be lit y'all. Calling it now, either one at TGA's and JF or both at JF. And we still got the full version of this recent one!

Though idk... this last one was pretty spoilery for me. Aside from looking at what worlds get announced I might be goin dark soon.

notnow123487

Awards
One of them for sure is going to be the second playable character section. Although I would love it if we went into the game not knowing.

ghostwarmen

Awards
This seems like we’ve still got some worlds left to reveal!!

I hope...

kingsoraful

Awards
This seems like we’ve still got some worlds left to reveal!!

I hope...

100 Acre Wood is a mini game world. If anything it brings the official Disney Count to 10. 2 more + Pooh was what most people predicted.

robotman

Y'all I'm so excited, I'd literally do anything to play the game now, including ******* ******'* ****... I blocked it out so that I don't get banned LOL... I'm just going to leave what I said up to imagination and wait for the game pleasantly haha!

mystery_person

100 Acre Wood is a mini game world. If anything it brings the official Disney Count to 10. 2 more + Pooh was what most people predicted.

Pretty sure that’s just you. 98% of your posts are just saying there has to be two more worlds and Winnie the Pooh. Seems like you’re probably right though so that’s good.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I wonder when the one this month might premiere? Perhaps around Ralph Breaks the Internet’s release?

kingsoraful

Awards
Pretty sure that’s just you. 98% of your posts are just saying there has to be two more worlds and Winnie the Pooh. Seems like you’re probably right though so that’s good.

Nah many people have that same logic, not just me. ;)

the red monster

Awards
I hope we still have 2 disney worlds left to be revealed, i would be ok with 1 tho since we got winnie the pooh now.

Sdog

Awards
When do y'all think we're getting the one for this month? I'm thinking they might just drop it on a random Thursday afternoon.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
We should have two more since Nomura stated in an earlier interview that there are 3 sections of the game (Beginning, Middle, End) with 3 worlds per section, but that doesn't mean there are only 9 worlds. In fact, in a later interview, he confirmed that there are about 10 worlds spread across the three parts.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I agree. With at least three more trailers confirmed, I see us having two more Disney worlds easily.

I don't know. I think we may just have one more Disney world left to reveal. Nomura mentioned that all of the Disney worlds are mandatory to visit, meaning 100 Acre Woods cannot be skipped.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
nothing is of the table now i coulde see one the game award or kind funny event erning at jump festa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back