• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Winter issue of Disney twenty-three features Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Get out your D23 Membership cards because the upcoming Winter issue of Disney twenty-three will feature the creative minds behind Kingdom Hearts III revealing what's to come in the upcoming game.

Announced on the D23 website, this upcoming issue will feature articles on the upcoming Mary Poppins Returns, new theme park attractions, and the annual D23 days of Christmas. The description for the Kingdom Hearts portion of the magazine reveals:

The creative minds behind the hotly anticipated video game Kingdom Hearts III reveal what’s to come from the latest installment of the epic adventure, which, for the first time in forever, opens up the worlds of Pixar and Frozen in spectacular ways.

Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving in mid-November.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
So cool, I dunno if this is the first time that the D23 magazine had a story section dedicated to Kingdom Hearts, but this looks interesting. Hopefully their would be more behind the scenes info regarding not just Pixar but also Walt Disney Animation Studios involvement for the Disney worlds in KH3.

Thanks for the find Chaser

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I just realised that Kingdom Hearts III always had a presence at D23 ever since the game was announced.

sephydark

Awards
It sounds like they're going to have new interviews, which is always pretty exciting. Can't wait to see what's in it!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
hahahaha I just spent an uncomfortable amount of money on a membership. I forgot I hadn't renewed it in ages.

hahahaha and im sure you'll be sharing whatever KH3 content is show with us!?! hahahaha thanks

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
hahahaha and im sure you'll be sharing whatever KH3 content is show with us!?! hahahaha thanks

No, I spent the money. Y’all get your own.

(Of course I will. I wouldn’t have spent the money if it wasn’t for y’all)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We really need a donation or buy me a coffee thing because the stuff we pay for out of pocket for the site all adds up :(

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We really need a donation or buy me a coffee thing because the stuff we pay for out of pocket for the site all adds up :(

I was about to say, I would definitely buy Spockanort a coffee for doing that! No coffee for you though, Chaser, until AFTER Inside Xbox! We need you nice and sleepy! :p

Knuxpyro56

I'd like to remind everyone that it is great that Disney Twenty Three will be covering KH3, i would like everyone to temper any ideas.

Disney Twenty Three is a magazine for those hardcore Disney (like the majority, if not all of us are). But don't really expect some big reveals that will come from the magazine first. It is usually a recap of info that we already know (whether that will be theme parks, movies, shows, etc) Since its in the main paragraph of what will be in the issue, im expecting at most 5 pages about KH3, more than likely 3 to 4 pages. We will know how behind the scenes the game went, and how the process of working with Pixar and Disney Animation was for Nomura. Nomura probably will list of Fab 5 Disney Movies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back