• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Gamestop Exclusive Funko Kingdom Hearts 3 Mystery Box releasing November 15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Fans of Funko can look forward to even more goodies in anticipation for KINGDOM HEARTS III's release! The Funko Kingdom Hearts III Mystery Box will be releasing exclusively at Gamestop on November 15, 2018. It will cost $29.99 and comes with the following:

• POP! Games: Kingdom Hearts - Sora Riding Heartless Wave - Only at GameStop
  • Vinyl Collectibles - Funko Kingdom Hearts III Keyblade 3 Pack - Only at GameStop
  • 1 of 2 Funko Plushies - Monster Goofy or Monster Donald

Preorder the mystery box on Gamestop's website!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
My wallet is crying now. Like me.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Definitely getting this. The Keyblades are really cute, too. I hope I get Donald for the plush.

Neo_

Awards
I am done hating on Funko Pops; I have made my point clear that they are just a symbol of a progressively soulless culture, but all I have to say is they announced a second wave of Disney Afternoon figures, and holy cow: if they made normal KH figures the world would be a better place.

I would be beyond ecstatic if every Funko Pop (KH and otherwise) was just a normal action figure, but I'll take what I can get, because let's face it: the sculpts are superior to Diamond's.

Edit: I'm just saddened to see such a quality company utilize such a horrible concept, but it's just my opinion.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think I'm gonna have to spring for this. That Sora statue is really really cool.

I have made my point clear that they are just a symbol of a progressively soulless culture

Friend, you are taking life WAY too seriously.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The void gear Keyblade has me suspicious. Nevertheless, like the Space Paranoids Funko pops, this probably won’t come down under so everyone enjoy my jealousy at you getting this awesome looking box

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
What I'm curious about is why do they have the Keyblades separate? Can they be put into the hand of that Sora statue? Or are they just little collectible pieces?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Didn't think it could be done, but they actually succeeded in making Monster Goofy cute.

Leaferian

Awards
I mean, the keyblade is really cool and having one of the villain's keyblades in the set could be a selling point for some people?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Uhh same. Like why include that Keyblade other than the fact that Vanitas looks like Sora?

Thing is, the Vanitas promoted here is his Kingdom Hearts III iteration. We don't even know if he still looks like Sora, or if he's fused with Ventus' body again. Still, his heavy promotion is suspicious, to say the least.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it and he's just part of the Monsters Inc. bundle.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mean, the keyblade is really cool and having one of the villain's keyblades in the set could be a selling point for some people?
Sure, but there are so many other Keyblades out there that they could have used that are great selling points. Not to mention both Braveheart and Shooting Star are new KH3 Keyblades so to have a Keyblade that a villain used in an 8 year old game here is odd.

Like Alpha Baymax said, maybe we are overthinking it and it was to keep Vanitas in with the overall Monsters Inc bundle since he is the Org member of that world and Donald and Goofy are in their monster forms. But Arendelle’s Keyblade, The Caribbean’s Keyblade, and San Fransokyo’s Keyblade should have been first pick here over Void Gear.

shady543

Awards
Oh damn, I'm really interested in the keyblades (the void gear in particular because I always wanted void gear merch). But of course it's Gamestop exclusive. Really hoping they come out to other places separately....

I suppose someone from a different country could buy them at a Gamestop online?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Any information on the repeated delay for this? Now it’s December 15th.

When I called Gamestop said they still haven't gotten their shipments but to keep checking in. According to Gamestop, usually it's because Funko is behind and I believe that. I ordered the Drive Form Sora from Best Buy expecting it to be there sometime after Black Friday (release date on the website) but it didn't ship to store until December 4th and I assumed it was because the Gamestop date got pushed back too (at the time it was 12/1). I plan on calling up Friday and seeing if they have it and picking up my Best Buy pop then so if I grab it I'll let you know.

I'm only missing 9 pops now including the two of these and Black and White Pete, Chip and Dale, Magician Donald, Valor Sora, Halloween Sora, Halloween Donald, and Hooded Organization Mickey. So close!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
When I ordered the BestBuy pop, they told me it wouldn't be ready until a week later, but luckily my store ended up getting shipments in earlier and I picked it up the 26th. I've noticed from past experience that GameStop lists thing way too early and pushes the dates back regularly. I can't remember if it was when I ordered the Sailor Moon pops or Knight Goofy, but it's a regular thing with them.

Halloween Donald & Goofy are the only KH pops I wanted and wasn't able to get. :( I've skipped several (Chip & Dale, B&W Pete, Valor Sora, the second Org. Mickey pop). I have a feeling more KH3 pops will be coming out January through March. Most of big players, I'd guess (Aqua, Roxas, Xehanort, Xemnas, Lea, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back