• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First Look at KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Riku, Mickey and Vanitas Funko Pops

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Back in May, rumors began floating around about KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Riku, Mickey and Vanitas Funko Pops. Although there was never any confirmation, the rumor eventually received more support when a database listing for these figurines surfaced in July. Now, thanks to @disfunkowe have our first look at KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Riku, Mickey and Vanitas

You can preorder these Funko Pops at Gamestop.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts 

Any

Awards
Lmao Riku’s hair and I’m definitely ordering Vanitas funko pop.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I find it kind of funny Vanitas is masked even though we've already seen his face. Maybe they're hiding something :p

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

mhmm, I mean that is really cool. I'm totally not excited for all of these.

(Funko hates my wallet this year holy crap)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
RIKU! Yay! I have the KH2 pop, but he looks at his worst in that game. Hopefully we get KH1 / 3D variants someday.

I know you can buy regular pops at Gamestop the same as any other seller, but are any of these exclusive only at Gamestop?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Loving that Vanitas, but Riku's hair...could have been better. lol

I find it kind of funny Vanitas is masked even though we've already seen his face. Maybe they're hiding something :p
They're hiding that he now looks like Kairi's grandma.

Hirokey123

Awards
I am legit angry that our first ACTUAL KH villain Funko is Vanitas...and not even cool looking Vanitas but black coat Vanitas mixed with his black helmet for possibly the most boring Funko ever.

Megavoltage

Awards
I usually don't like Funko Pops but I'm loving that Vanitas. I guess it looks better to me because you don't see the perfectly spherical black eyes. I'm buying!
How did Vanitas get one before TAV
When TAV is finally included I'm hoping they get a secondary set that have them in armor. And Dark Aqua with the tattered clothes, purple limbs, and red hands eventually needs some merch.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The Vanitas Funko is the coolest of the bunch.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
*reads Vanitas Funko in the title* WHAT
*clicks and sees he's masked*
tumblr_inline_oluhn7Kl1G1rvm8vb_540.jpg

WHY, why the diddly is he masked, is his face still a spoiler after all these years?? or is his face a spoiler again/anew in KH3?? I just can't understand
I also can't understand how he indeed is the first villain to get a funko, not that I'm not glad but what is going on
(well if there's a secret to him, then I'm glad for it because it sure makes me curious, thanks Swoosh for that optimistic possibility lol)

Hell yea, gimme dat Daft Punk Funko Pop.

I love you guys, you make my disappointment go away with these gems

They're hiding that he now looks like Kairi's grandma.

664a2cfb13af32e7d1afdff31721f2e66e038c8f_128.gif

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
More KH Gamestop exclusives, it's a bittersweet buy.

I decided long ago not to buy KH3 at a video game store. I just don't wanna run into like... Gamers. I'd rather just interact with the product itself on the big day instead of a bunch of people buying it. That and I want the day to be perfect and no perfect day has ever involved a trip to Gamestop! I'm probably just going to pick it up at Best Buy or Wal-Mart, grab some EXQUISITE breakfast, get home and play play play. Making it a morning thing will be perfect for me!

I do want some of the mini figures, but Funko Pops don't really do it for me, usually. They make great gifts though!! I've bought Funkos for my roommates, and since there are Pop figures of every franchise and character in existence (besides Kairi) they're very easy.

On the topic of Vanitas, I wanna make a big boy prediction so I can get an award-- they're hiding his face because he's either going to look more like KH3 Sora, or he's become monstrous over the years as Ven has slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back