• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First look at Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora with Blasters Funko POP figure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sdog

Awards
Can we have other characters? I want an Aqua,Vanitas,Xion and Marluxia.

I gotta agree. I love Sora as much as the next guy but this is what the 5th or 6th POP of him from KH3 alone? Plenty of other characters they could be doing.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I like this one better than the Toy Story one.

Echoecho6

Awards
First of all why is this one not in magic form o_o. Secondly I definitely want different characters but I am not surprised. Funko is infamous for making several versions of just the main character of a series before opening up to others. If this Sora was in magic form it atleast would be a little different and more valuable.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I gotta agree. I love Sora as much as the next guy but this is what the 5th or 6th POP of him from KH3 alone? Plenty of other characters they could be doing.
But it's cheaper to reuse the Sora mold 40 times

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, the only reason we're getting Sora so many times is because they already have the mold, so it's only a matter of changing the arms / weapons and occasionally the colors of the outfits. Which, tbh, not talking about Funko here but KH3 itself--the Guardian Form is underwhelming. At least the KH2 forms changed a little more about Sora's regular outfit than that.

This one’s kind of cute, just for the fact Sora is holding something besides a Keyblade.

Squall Strife

Even though I don't agree with Gamestop business practices, it's difficult to say no to this exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back