• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Hot Topic-exclusive Sora Toy Form Funko POP figure and KH3 Mystery Mini coming this month!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Hot Topic has finally revealed their exlcusive Funko merchandise set to release this month, which includes Kingdom Hearts III Sora (Toy Form) Funko POP and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III Mystery Mini figures.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: DisFunko via Twitter

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wish the minis weren't a mystery! I really want that Dandelion Heartless ;A;

Sora (Toy Story) is so cute too. I wondered if they may go like blocky in his design but they translated it well over to Pop! size. The Keyblade Transformation looks fantastic too.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Funko Pops are Funko Pops, but those mini figures look awesome and if they're not too expensive, I'm probably going to buy quite a few of them.

sephydark

Awards
Never been a fan of Funko POPs, but those minis look really cute. I'll probably pick some up if they're a reasonable price

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I really want the Mystery mini's as well...especially the Heartless and like different forms of SDG. I do like that Pop though too, I like that they gave it the hammer instead of the Keyblade.

Neo_

Awards
The mini-figs are pretty sweet; I wish they would do a standard KH action figure line as well. Their Disney Afternoon figures are amazing!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sora's hair on the mystery figures look even more like cat ears.

My thoughts exactly. STOP FORGETTING ABOUT KAIRI, MERCHANDISE PEOPLE.
They already exceeded the Kairi merch limit with that Bring Arts figure.

But seriously, please more Kairi.

shady543

Awards
Why does Kairi keep getting ignored when it comes to KH3 Funko merch.

Also now I can't unsee Sora's cat ears on the mystery figures.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Heeheeeeee!

These are adorbs. If my local comic shop supplies the minis, I won't be able to resist attempts to nab the ToyBox/Monstropolis!Donalds and Goofys

:}

Neo_

Awards
People argue that merch for female characters is a tougher sell because little boys (the target demo for toys) don't want to play with girl toys, which miffs me, but may be true as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back