• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 footage of Sora vs Aqua battle at TGS 2018!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

During the Kingdom Hearts 3 TGS 2018 Stage livestream, new footage from Kingdom Hearts III was shown off featuring a quick glimpse at the Aqua vs Sora battle in the Realm of Darkness. Aqua's fighting style mirrors the Phantom Aqua boss battle from Kingdom Hearts 0.2 - Final Chapter Prologue -.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I figured the boss would happen late in the game, honestly surprised it's this early. Also surprised Aqua stayed in Dark World after confronting Riku and Mickey.

Guess Sora had to get Mickey's keyblade back for him, lol.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Isn't the thread title a bit...spoiler-y?
I'm not bothered myself, just speaking for those that wouldn't want to even come across the thread title.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Fuuu, this hit me right in the feels! Kinda wish thex didn't spoil that, but man I'm so hypeed!!! Also, why would this be early or mid-game? Sora is wielding the BH6 Keyblade, it CAN'T be early/mid-game, right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not bothered myself, just speaking for those that wouldn't want to even come across the thread title.
Anything officially released by Square Enix and Disney is fair game for our new reports, which does suck for those who want to go in blind but we have to cover everything so if people wanted to go in fully blind they shouldn't be following a KH news site :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's officially revealed content four months ahead of the game, so it technically isn't a spoiler. It sucks that this is how they revealed the surprise, though.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I think the site's stance is generally if its officially shown off before the game comes out, it isn't a spoiler

Edit: Super ninja'd lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Fuuu, this hit me right in the feels! Kinda wish thex didn't spoil that, but man I'm so hypeed!!! Also, why would this be early or mid-game? Sora is wielding the BH6 Keyblade, it CAN'T be early/mid-game, right?

To be fair, he has had other Keyblades in Toy Box, which is presumably the first non-tutorial world. It all could just be demo stuff.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Using BH6's keyblade is kind of funny. If Sora was fighting Aqua I figured he would use Master Keeper.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

What if Big Hero 6 isn’t as late in the game as we thought?

Sdog

Awards
Using BH6's keyblade is kind of funny. If Sora was fighting Aqua I figured he would use Master Keeper.

I figure it's cause BH6 is kind of the focus right now and it could be to throw people off as to when this really goes down.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I was just thinking I should stop looking at KH stuff, but I can't resist. I can't.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I figure it's cause BH6 is kind of the focus right now and it could be to throw people off as to when this really goes down.
thats a good point. Though I really want to see Sora use that keyblade, lol
What if Big Hero 6 isn’t as late in the game as we thought?
It would have to based on Dark Baymax's health bars.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Goofy: We have to let Sora fight alone again for this one? Gawrsh, I hope we get a plot-crucial boss with our buddy in the end!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Goofy: We have to let Sora fight alone again for this one? Gawrsh, I hope we get a plot-crucial boss with our buddy in the end!

Yeah I was trying to not be bummed about that part lol. Please don't make a whole scene about them being upset about being side-lined just to side-line them constantly like in KH2....

kaseykockroach

Awards
Agreed about KH2 myself, especially the disappointing final boss. That said, now that FM's in our possession, it doesn't bother me anymore since I'd like to think Engimatic Soldier's the true final boss. ;)
But yeah, I really hope the trio get to have their moments in this. Even if it turns out the AI's as useless as it was in 2, I won't mind. Even in KH2, I liked having them around. It just...felt right, ya know?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Agreed about KH2 myself, especially the disappointing final boss. That said, now that FM's in our possession, it doesn't bother me anymore since I'd like to think Engimatic Soldier's the true final boss. ;)
But yeah, I really hope the trio get to have their moments in this. Even if it turns out the AI's as useless as it was in 2, I won't mind. Even in KH2, I liked having them around. It just...felt right, ya know?

Yea thats how I have always felt as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back