• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Sora Guardian Form Funko Pop exclusive at NYCC 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guardian Form Sora from Kingdom Hearts 3 has been revealed to be one of the exclusive Funko Pop figures to be released at New York Comic Con 2018, as shared by dis.funko on Instragram and verified by Funko Pop hunter Anerdydad.

Update: Via dis.funko and thanks to Churro for the tip, Guardian Form Sora will be available to purchase at Walmart starting October 4th! Funko hunters, don't miss your chance on grabbing this exclusive NYCC figure when it releases next month. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He’s so cute I need him. I learnt from the $90 bucks I spent on NYCC KH exclusive pops that ended up being sold in Australia that this will be sold down here so I’m thrilled to grab it :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chaser, what!? ;A;
You sent me a link to the Hot Topic listings of the Halloween Donald and Goofy pops and those + shipping ran expensive xD

Then like the next day EB Games had them for sale on their website and I can still walk into my local store and see them on the shelves.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
He looks cute, but thankfully a random variant I have no attachment to is the NYCC exclusive instead of something I'd actually like to have like the Donald and Goofy last year.

shady543

Awards
Ahhh he looks really neat! Waiting for that Vanitas pop though. ;_;

You sent me a link to the Hot Topic listings of the Halloween Donald and Goofy pops and those + shipping ran expensive xD

Then like the next day EB Games had them for sale on their website and I can still walk into my local store and see them on the shelves.

omg can confirm that is correct. I have the Sora Halloween Town pop and I've recently seen the Organisation Mickey at EB. >:]

Neo_

Awards
If these had pupils I would buy them; I don't collect giant ants.

Neo_

Awards
It's like they've removed the eyes and mouth; the things that give any character feeling.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If these had pupils I would buy them; I don't collect giant ants.
Like this?
cBwPwzR.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Like this?
cBwPwzR.png
And this is why I'm grateful that so many complainers of things aren't working in the field of the thing they complain about.

Like, the other day I was like "oh the PR for the Big Hero 6 trailer is a pun" and someone replied going "that sucks here's what I would write" and it was awful, just absolutely dreadful.

meatbun

funko pops are fandom at its absolute lowest point. boring generic design, cheap to buy-in. a non-creative and inexpensive way to articulate how much you loOooOoOOove an IP.

i'm not into low-quality design, but if people want to keep buying the same faceless, emotionally void character that is essentially cosplaying as different IPs specifically to convince philistines to part with their money, who am I to judge...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I bought my roommate a little Moana funko last year and he kept it on his desk for a year and today it was mysteriously absent from his desk... He 'doesn't remember' so either he's floundering and lying about what he did with the Funko Pop that I lovingly bought him, or... The Funko Pops are going somewhere...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
funko pops are fandom at its absolute lowest point. boring generic design, cheap to buy-in. a non-creative and inexpensive way to articulate how much you loOooOoOOove an IP.

i'm not into low-quality design, but if people want to keep buying the same faceless, emotionally void character that is essentially cosplaying as different IPs specifically to convince philistines to part with their money, who am I to judge...

Sounds like you're super judging, tho. Hating something because other people like it and it's just kind of not your thing doesn't make you a superior person, it just makes you bitter and unfun. Let people do what they want without the rants, man. It doesn't effect you at all.

shady543

Awards

i have bought quite a few of them. I have iron spider, catdog, toothless, goku on nimbus, protoman and halloween sora. my final ones will be spyro and vanitas. you mad? c;

I swear to god its posts like this that make me believe the haters of the pops are far worse than the fans. Just let people enjoy things lol. If you don't like them, don't buy them. Don't force other people not to because in the end its their choice.

And I honestly think a a fair few of them look really great; the Spiderman ones, Halloween Sora and Goku + Nimbus comes to mind. I bet Vanitas would look really great too since he will have the helmet. And speaking of Vani, some characters don't have merch of them and the pop vinyl is the only available merch and that's literally the reason I'm getting Vani. Not to mention I'm a poor person.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I do dig the fact he has a different Keyblade, the fact I kinda decided to not get the Guardian Form Bring Arts cuz I want to wait for a Magic or Speed Form one...means I may pick this up. I was probably gonna get the Monsters Inc ones too, so they will all go together with my Halloween Donald and Goofy from last year.

meatbun

Sounds like you're super judging, tho. Hating something because other people like it and it's just kind of not your thing doesn't make you a superior person, it just makes you bitter and unfun. Let people do what they want without the rants, man. It doesn't effect you at all.

If people want to reward companies with low standards, they have every right to, but it still perpetuates a bad precedent, and that's how it affects me. They're testing how far you're willing to go to prove your fandom and at how little money/creativity they need to put forth to hit it. If this is the level of quality people are willing to pay for, then it leaves little incentive to improve.

And I never claimed to be a superior person (not sure where you got that - maybe projecting?)

i have bought quite a few of them. I have iron spider, catdog, toothless, goku on nimbus, protoman and halloween sora. my final ones will be spyro and vanitas. you mad? c;

I swear to god its posts like this that make me believe the haters of the pops are far worse than the fans. Just let people enjoy things lol. If you don't like them, don't buy them. Don't force other people not to because in the end its their choice.

And I honestly think a a fair few of them look really great; the Spiderman ones, Halloween Sora and Goku + Nimbus comes to mind. I bet Vanitas would look really great too since he will have the helmet. And speaking of Vani, some characters don't have merch of them and the pop vinyl is the only available merch and that's literally the reason I'm getting Vani. Not to mention I'm a poor person.

If you happen to enjoy them, then I'm happy you've found something you enjoy. It doesn't make me mad, but it is disheartening.

Why get so up-in-arms about a dissenting opinion about this, anyway? It sounds like you already know there are people that feel this way. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy or not buy, like or dislike, just like nobody is forcing you to read my comment, or to comment back...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jesus, man. They are inexpensive figures for people who don’t have the money to spend on $100+ figures. It’s really not that big of a deal.

You aren’t forcing people to do anything, but telling somebody you are “disheartened” about them buying a Pop figure is a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back