• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Loungefly to release Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora-inspired backpack and wallet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Loungefly, a popular pop culture and lifestyle brand that is dedicated to delivering stylish and high quality apparel based on various licenses, has debuted a new Kingdom Hearts 3 Sora-inspired backpack and wallet at the Her Universe Fashion Show at San Diego Comic Con 2018.

While no pricing has been announced for the bag and wallet, Loungefly typically prices their backpacks at around $60 USD and their wallets around $38 USD. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With Youand all things Kingdom Hearts!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bags are my weakness. I might not get the wallet because I like my stylish little pink wallet with RFID protection in it, but man that backpack. I love all of their backpacks but I'm usually able to talk myself out of buying one because $60 is an investment for something I won't use until I retire my current bag.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm doing to researching on how fast Loungefly sells out of their bags...Um. It'll be fast since this seems to be very popular. ;A;

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Kewt. :Y

Though that wallet looks like a clutch. Hopefully we will get a better look at it soon

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I'm kinda bummed my backpack is holding up so well lol, cuz I really want one of these they are super cute.

Ashton69

Awards
Wow! This looks super cool <3 I can fit my School books, and my PSPs. And before anyone ask, I have multiple PSPs because you can only have one save file in BBS and I'm playing as all of them. All the time..... even during lectures hehehe

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think i'm gonna buy this. I need backpack and this will always sit among my valued possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back