• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order Kingdom Hearts Symbols Ice Tray from Aitai Kuji

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix will be releasing a special ice tray design that features various symbols from the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

While the item has appeared on the Square Enix Store in Japan, it has not been advertised on the Square Enix North American or European stores. However Aitai Kuji currently have preorders open for the ice tray open. It is expected to release in August 2018.

Veevee

Awards
Ice Trays? Wow, that's ... unnecessary. Why can't we have stuff that anyone would want, like Play Arts of Terra and Ventus or the Organisation Members, Shirts / Hoodies, Wallscrolls or whatever? More merchandise is always good, but why this?

Meow Wow

Awards
lol wow ice trays what will they think of next XD kh toilet roll holders? XD

How about KH toilet paper, topped with your KH toothbrush and toothpaste that will smell like darkness. On top of that you'll need your KH refrigerator to put your KH ice trays in.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Brainstorming new ideas for cocktails themed after the Organization members as we speak.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Brainstorming new ideas for cocktails themed after the Organization members as we speak.

That actually sounds cool. I was thinking just one cube would be perfect for a whiskey drink.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I'll have an Ansem, the Wise. *pours a whiskey neat* Oh. So, no Mickey ice necessary.. :{

But seriously, I have two themed ice trays and neither of them are KH, so I'm suppressing my inner superconsumer before I figure out the ingredients for a hand crafted Two Become One, Non-sex on the Beach, and Luna Diviner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back