• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pirates of the Caribbean confirmed for KINGDOM HEARTS 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

In a brand new trailer shown at Sony's E3 2018 Press Conference, Pirates of the Caribbean makes its return to the Kingdom Hearts series! Based on the events of the third film "Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End", Sora, Donald and Goofy team up with Captain Jack Sparrow and his crew of misfits on a grand adventure across the seas.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Awards
That trailer was AMAZING!!

I am super upset that Hayden isn’t returning as Kairi, hopefully Alyson’s voice won’t be as cringeworthy as it was in 0.2

Also, I wonder why the English trailers don’t have the voice clips from Corona...

Laurel

Awards
I thought it was Treasure Planet at first and got so excited, welp, there goes my bet. The Pirates world is looking amazing though so I can't be mad.

Muke

whatever
Awards
DUDE Port Royal looks so good!! Just everythign about it!! Looking at the boss' HP, I guess it's a late-game world. ALSO KAIRI IS AMAZING

Sdog

Awards
There we go baby! May this day be remembered as the day you ALMOST didn't get a dope trailer!

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*deep breath*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay. The live feed made everything sound weird and high-pitch but PotC gets a second chance. Sweet! Luxord is a nort. Of course he is. ALL DA TITANS!!! Vanitas is using the screams. Lea looks beautiful! Kairi too, and her shirt is short! Repliku?!

"Maybe she's one of the seven pure lights we need. The new seven hearts."
[video=youtube;NpVg-hA349I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpVg-hA349I[/video]

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Maybe not Atlantis. Also I like how SDG got new outfits in the Pirate world but not Arendelle XD
I don't know if it's right to still be optimistic about Atlantis now. It's not gonna be good for my health lol but diving is still a mechanic they can easily use for multiple worlds so maybe it really doesn't but who knows now..

I guess Atlantis wouldn't really be a good place to announce at E3 anyway..but where else could they.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Wowww they did so good with the Pirates of Caribbean world this time. Not only is it gorgeous altogether, but they did such a good job with the look and outfits of Sora Donald and Goofy. It's tough to pull off, but they really don't look like they stick out so much this time around.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I knew this had a strong likelihood of reappearing here. I guess this means Treasure Planet's chances just went out the window. :( Atlantis is probably unlikely now, too. That said, I'm happy to go back to Port Royal again.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I've never screamed so much watching a trailer.

It was one my ultimate KH3 dreams to see them use Dead Man's Chest/At World's End. In a word: YYYYEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

It looks spectacular!!!!

BluePikmin11

Awards
I am SO HAPPY that Pirates of the Caribbean is coming back! That new aesthetic with the Port Royal world is INCREDIBLE! We need more live-action worlds, just for the aesthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back