• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Ralph Wrecks His Way Into Kingdom Hearts III as a New Summon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have revealed that Ralph from Wreck-it-Ralph will be a summon in Kingdom Hearts III!

Coming out of a Fix-It Felix Jr. screen, Ralph joins Sora on his quest to wreck everything in sight. In April 2018, Nomura revealed that the new world coming to Union X will be teased in the form of a Summon that we would see soon in Kingdom Hearts III. Considering the Classic Kingdom mini-games that will be coming to Union X before Kingdom Hearts III launches, it makes sense that the mini-games could tie into a world based on Video Games.

Wreck-it-Ralph is a 2012 Disney film that revolved around Ralph (John C. Reilly) on his journey to go from video game villain to a hero. Feeling under-appreciated in his own game, Fix-It Felix, Ralph jumps through a variety of games on his search for a gold medal to prove that he is more than just a villain. After arriving in a game called Sugar Rush, he makes friends with Vanellope Von Schweetz (Sarah Silverman) and works with the young girl in order to join a race in an attempt to get a gold medal. The film also featured the voice talents of Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch.

A sequel to Wreck-it-Ralph will be arriving in November 2018. Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 will have Sugar Rush on the brink of being unplugged because it desperately needing a replacement part. Ralph and Vanellope will journey into the internet in search of that replacement part, and will encounter new customs, worlds, and characters.

Like Kingdom Hearts, Ralph and Vanellope will encounter the Disney Princesses in Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2. Each Princess will have their original voice actress reprise their role, excluding Snow White, Cinderelle, and Aurora who will require new voice actresses. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I saw there was another link available in Toy Box. Lagoon Showtime? I haven't seen anyone mention it yet but it sounds like Princess and the Frog?

Sdog

Awards
I saw there was another link available in Toy Box. Lagoon Showtime? I haven't seen anyone mention it yet but it sounds like Princess and the Frog?

It's Ariel. 25 Characters

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's probably Ariel with the name of the link being a shout-out to the actual mermaid lagoon at Neverland.

robotman

Wait... So Wreck It Ralph is a summon but there is not a Wreck It Ralph world? If that true then I'm so disappointed. The whole premise of a Wreck It Ralph world would fit so well into the game, especially with King Candy as a boss battle.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah other places seemed to confirm Ariel's summon was usable in the demos, so where is the gameplay Square??

I jest, sorta, lol. Ralph looks fun! He still keeps his "video game appearance" and building up stuff and wrecking it seems interesting. It seemed to load and flow quickly with all the other flashy crap you can do lol, so I hope I use the summons often this time instead of just here and there like 1 and 2. Still wonder if there will be a support one like Bambi or sorta Stitch that's good for farming.

Wait... So Wreck It Ralph is a summon but there is not Wreck It Ralph world? If that true I'm so disappointed. The whole premise of a Wreck It Ralph world would fit so well into the game, especially with King Candy as a boss battle.

That's somewhat correct, this likely means the new UX world is Wreck-it Ralph so..... it is technically a full world lol. Just not in the game we would want lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I was kind of on the fence with Wreck it Ralph. I thought it had a decent chance thanks to the sequel coming out this year, but it was never on top of my wish list. I'm cool with just a summon, lol.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah, it's Ariel. I saw some gameplay using her diving in and out of the floor in Andy's room. The Ralph link gameplay looks interesting too

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, it's Ariel. I saw some gameplay using her diving in and out of the floor in Andy's room. The Ralph link gameplay looks interesting too

Wait, where is this gameplay? I am having trouble keeping up with any other released videos lol.

robotman

That's somewhat correct, this likely means the new UX world is Wreck-it Ralph so..... it is technically a full world lol. Just not in the game we would want lol.

I'm sorry but that is so dumb. I'm actually pissed off by that, Wreck It Ralph would fit so perfectly as a world.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm sorry but that is so dumb. I'm actually pissed off by that, Wreck It Ralph would fit so perfectly as a world.

There is a limited number of worlds they can do in this one game, and that could be said about a ton of Disney movies lol. So yeah, I agree but its hard to get mad otherwise I would just always be mad at KH games lol.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah other places seemed to confirm Ariel's summon was usable in the demos, so where is the gameplay Square??

I jest, sorta, lol. Ralph looks fun! He still keeps his "video game appearance" and building up stuff and wrecking it seems interesting. It seemed to load and flow quickly with all the other flashy crap you can do lol, so I hope I use the summons often this time instead of just here and there like 1 and 2. Still wonder if there will be a support one like Bambi or sorta Stitch that's good for farming.

Yeah sadly but at least we get to experience the world nonetheless. I'm more disappointed we didn't even get the racing portion, would be such a fun mini-game or at least a Keyblade based on Ralph.

Though it makes me wonder what they'll do for a future game. Would they use the first film again or they'll just use the sequel.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait, where is this gameplay? I am having trouble keeping up with any other released videos lol.
[video=youtube;ps6AXjw1Er4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6AXjw1Er4&feature=youtu.be&t=912[/video]

15:12

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;ps6AXjw1Er4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6AXjw1Er4&feature=youtu.be&t=912[/video]

15:12

Hnng, thanks! They kinda missed with the whole thing lol, but I think I get how it works.

In general the new summons seem like placing things and then the finishing move, well, actually finishes it all with a big attack lol.

Yeah sadly but at least we get to experience the world nonetheless. I'm more disappointed we didn't even get the racing portion, would be such a fun mini-game or at least a Keyblade based on Ralph.

Though it makes me wonder what they'll do for a future game. Would they use the first film again or they'll just use the sequel.

Well the sequel is just in the internet lol, so like unless we want to run around the inside of Buzzfeed and stuff I would assume Sugar Rush and maybe Hero's Duty write themselves as areas in a video game still lol. At that point, it may increase the likelihood of a totally unique story not about the whole Turbo thing though.

He does seem like a rad boss fight, maybe they could retcon his death in this universe and use him as a fight again lol. I would be pleased myself.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Ralph is definitely made of hologram pixels like Ariel is made of water. You can faintly see through him in the screenshots. It looks like our Disney characters will definitely have unique graphic touches like that. I really hope we get Aladdin as a sandstorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back