• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shanelle Gray Confirms Her Involvement in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Last night, @sobpar sent a direct message to Shanelle Gray on Instagram, asking if she would be involved with Kingdom Hearts 3. While not expecting a reply, Shanelle replied with a single word: "yes".

Shanelle Gray voices Larxene, Organization XIII's twelth member who tormented Sora as he made his way deeper into Castle Oblivion. Larxene hasn't been seen in the Kingdom Hearts series since Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days released in 2009, and then was turned into HD cinematics in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX.

Marluxia, Larxene's partner in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, was confirmed to be in Kingdom Hearts 3 in a trailer that premiered at D23 Japan back in February. Details on how Larxene, or whatever her human name might be, will fit into Kingdom Hearts 3 have not been confirmed.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
man it will be kind of a let down if the remaining darknesses are just the stragglers from the old org. and there arent really any surprises.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm almost certain she isn't a vessel. If Larxene does appear I imagine it will be as her human self. Please be in San Fronsokyo.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Given that Marluxia is back, it was only natural that Larxene would be returning in some form too, so I guess this isn't much of a surprise. It's nice to get some kind of confirmation though.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I'm very certain she's a vessel but it's nice to get confirmation from Gray she's coming back for Larxene and more proof that recording for English dubbing is presumably going smoothly.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm almost certain she isn't a vessel. If Larxene does appear I imagine it will be as her human self.
these arent really mutually exclusive. i'd love for her not to be one though, but with mar-mar coming back as a vessel, i just imagine so will his gal pal.

sonickenshin

Awards
With all these English dub announcements, I guess the game truly is almost done.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
these arent really mutually exclusive. i'd love for her not to be one though, but with mar-mar coming back as a vessel, i just imagine so will his gal pal.

Well I figured we would see the other three members in some form. I didn't think KH3 would end without finding out the backgrounds of Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene.

I still think there is a decent shot that she could just be a normal person instead of a vessel.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I really hope she isn't stuck in the Organization coat. Also hope Marluxia's been wearing his union outfit under there this whole time. He takes it off with his final bout with Sora! Hopefully anyway.

Larxene and Marluxia together wearing new duds in general would be just nice to see.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m a fan of Relena. I’ll be happy with whatever her role is as long as she’s still a savage. Lol

My KH3 hype is currently overpowering my Infinity War hype. I can’t be thinking about KH during this movie!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Laxene was a given, but it's still cool to have it confirm. I have a feeling feel we might see her in the big trailer. But I swear, if she's part of the new Organization I'm gonna punch something.

Elenar, probably. Maybe Arlene.
I kinda hope it's not Arlene, because it sounds too close to Larxene.

I'm fond of Narele myself.

Awards
Yay! She did an awesome job with voice acting for Larxene, imo. Now all I need is a Demyx confirm!

I'm really hoping that we get some backgrounds and names in KH3, though if we don't I'll be EXTREMELY surprised. I'm also hoping that Larxene, Demyx, and Luxord won't be vessels, but if Marluxia is part of the Organization i feel like we can count on Larxene too. In the very least her playing some villain role.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If she is a vessel what Disney world do you guys think she would tie in? Unless both her and Marluxia are causing trouble in Corona.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If she is a vessel what Disney world do you guys think she would tie in? Unless both her and Marluxia are causing trouble in Corona.
People are keen on San Fransokyo. They'd fit in with High Voltage, a villain duo from the series who use electricity:
latest

Gambler

I definitely see her in BH6. Makes the most sense given--

Oh, Chaser beat me to it.

Either way, I'm going to dread having my rear kicked in by Larxene again, aren't I?

AR829038

Awards
I have to say, I think Larxene and Marluxia are both going to come back as their human selves, Lauriam and ?????.
I REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLYYY hope they do not have her be one of the 13 Darknesses for several reasons.
1) It would be unsurprising, as some have already mentioned, to just recycle the straggling Organization XIII members, and
2) I DO NOT like the idea of Larxene being a vessel for Master Xehanort, primarily because I do not want to look at Larxene and know that there's an old man inside her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back