• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Make Your Mark in Kingdom Hearts 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Do you want to have your name immortalised in Kingdom Hearts 3? Square Enix and Disney are giving YOU the chance to make your mark in Kingdom Hearts 3!

■Event Period: 
Apr. 15, 2018 8:00 p.m. to May 1, 2018 3:59 a.m. (PT) 
Apr. 16, 2018 3:00 to May 1, 2018 10:59 (UTC)

It's time for a very special High Score Challenge! 
In addition to the usual exclusive Medal prize, this time top ranking players have the chance for their player name to be included in KINGDOM HEARTS III
The higher you rank, the better your chances are!

Rank Points
1 - 10 3
11 - 100 2
101 - 500 1

Players who are rank 501 and below will not receive any points, so do your best to score high!

The Medal prize this time is the Young King Mickey B Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive medal!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted Young King Mickey B1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Young King Mickey B P Upright 8 Deals 3 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & P-STR by 7, Upright STR by 3. Uses all gauges regardless of skills. Inflicts more damage the more gauges used. All 0 × 7.39 - 19.37

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets or Skip Tickets+ will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Make Your Mark in KHIII!

★ Your name could appear somewhere in KINGDOM HEARTS III!  
Announcing the "Make Your Mark" Campaign!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 15, 2018 8:00 p.m. to May. 1, 2018 3:59 a.m. (PT) 
Apr. 16, 2018 3:00 to May 1, 2018 10:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details 
300 lucky players will be chosen to have their KHUX player name included in KINGDOM HEARTS III!

■ Selection Process 
Players who fulfill any of following sections (A-C) can complete the entry form to enter!

[A] Total Logins - 100 Players
Great for players with a lengthy login history!
Players will receive points based on their total number of logins as of Apr. 30, 2018 (PT).

●600 days - → 3 points
●400 - 599 days → 2 points
●300 - 399 days → 1 point
[B] High Score Challenge - 100 Players
The perfect chance for top-ranking players!
Players will receive points based on the High Score Challenge rankings

●1st - 10th → 3 points
●11th - 100th → 2 points
●101st - 500th → 1 point
[C] Toon Moogle Medals - 100 Players
Even new players can take full advantage!
Collect Toon Moogle Medals, which will be distrubted as free login bonuses, and get points! ⇒Check back later for more details!

●3 copies → 3 points
●2 copies → 2 points
●1 copies → 1 point

★ As a bonus, these you can also receive Jewels for each Toon Moogle Medal you receive! ⇒Check back later for more details!
[REQUIRED] You must complete the entry form during the campaign period.

★ Entry Form ★

* Entry forms must be completed by May. 1, 2018 3:59 a.m. (PT) / 10:59 (UTC).
* iOS users can copy/paste the following link into a browser (Safari, etc.) to view the entry form.
https://form3.square-enix.com/a.p/843/

* By submitting the entry form, the total number of points obtained through sections A-C will be totaled.
* The number of Toon Moogle Medals received will be totaled on May 1, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. (PT) / May 2, 2018 at 3:00 (UTC), so please do not sell these Medals before that time.

* Players will not be notified of their selection; rather the submitted player name will appear in KINGDOM HEARTS III.
* 'Player name' refers to the name of your avatar in KHUX. The player name associated with the player ID submitted on the entry form as of May 1, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. (PT) / May 2, 2018 at 3:00 (UTC) will be entered into the campaign.
* As player names will appear in-game, should we determine that certain names do not fit the world of KINGDOM HEARTS III, they may be made ineligible.
* Player names may be a maximum of 8 characters.
* Please check the following for a list of useable characters:

img

■ Entering your Player ID
You can find your player ID (required to enter) by tapping on the avatar icon on the top left of the HOME screen. Your player ID is located on the top right of the profile screen that will appear.

▽ Player ID ▽
img

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

[/B]

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i cant belive i got rid of my na account oh well highly unlike iwould won

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh wait, is this like a Kurt Zisa sorta deal? But picking a default look for the player or something was my first thought seeing the tweet. I have no idea whats happening, but I am excited.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am so excited about this! Correct me if I am wrong, but they haven't done anything like this since KH1 right?
That's right!

Fingers crossed it is open world wide. My hopes aren't high though, not even the Screenshot contests are available globally.

Sdog

Awards
And I've been putting off Union X all this time... My Unchained X account good enough you think?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I have such a bland, normal human name lol. I can't see it...being in KH lol. Like Kurt Zisa really sounded like a weird fantasy name, I assume plenty of people don't know it was just some dude who won a contest to have his name in KH lol.

Awards
Da32S_NUwAAWSe8.jpg

A high score challenge? Oof. Even if I had an account, I don't know if I could do this. ;_;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I rarely get in the top 1000 on a good week, but damn top 500 for the chance??? No thanks SE.

Meow Wow

Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeaaaah.....this HSC ain't happening. I usually rank like... below 50,000

Even if I could win, it wouldn't really be much... my khux name is literally Meow Wow...

maybe I'll create a new headcannon where the dream eater Meow Wows never existed and pretend I won and then became the Meow Wow

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have such a bland, normal human name lol. I can't see it...being in KH lol. Like Kurt Zisa really sounded like a weird fantasy name, I assume plenty of people don't know it was just some dude who won a contest to have his name in KH lol.

Well you can change your avatar's name (not ID) and according to the rules:

'Player name' refers to the name of your avatar in KHUX. The player name associated with the player ID submitted on the entry form as of May 1, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. (PT) / May 2, 2018 at 3:00 (UTC) will be entered into the campaign.

So change it to something a bit more 'fantastical'. I recommend anagramming your name with an 'x' thrown in or backwards (like "Yensid" is to "Disney") by 5/1/18 at 8pm PST.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Well you can change your avatar's name (not ID) and according to the rules:

So change it to something a bit more 'fantastical'. I recommend anagramming your name with an 'x' thrown in or backwards (like "Yensid" is to "Disney") by 5/1/18 at 8pm PST.

So my character name is Rickanold lol, which is not fantastical but rather silly. But it certainly would be funny to see in game :p I also can't imagine changing it now just for something like this hahah. But I may consider it? I won't place in this HSC I can already tell, so I doubt I have much chance winning lol. Even with other entries.

Edit: Ah, but its literally only 100 per entry type, I didn't realize that. Dunno if that would actually increase my chances tho?

Last edited:

Caxinuld

Awards
If the winning name isn't something like Bob, I will be very disappointed.

Back