• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Riku and Halloween/Christmas Town Sora Bring Arts revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix's official goods Twitter account has revealed a brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 Riku Bring Arts figure for release in the future. More information to come at a later date!

They've also unveiled Halloween Town and Christmas Town Sora Bring Arts as well!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Wonder if they'll reveal the name of the Keyblade when they release the Riku figure.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok, now that I'm seeing it from the other side... poop, it has Mickey's keychain.
I was sorta hoping this would be a side Keyblade, but now...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This car key better transform into something classier otherwise I'm gonna lose it.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
So the keychain to the new keyblade is Mickey just like the Kingdom Key. I think Riku as the 2nd playable character is more likely than ever.

Hmm... the hair on the Sora look like the other KH3 Bring Arts. Could just be because they made it look like the most recent ones.

End

Awards
I'm having a near heart attack from excitement. THE KEYCHAIN IS A MICKEY HEAD. THE LORE. AAAAAAAAAA guys like seriously his new keyblade is 10/10 I love Kingdom Hearts YEEESSSSS

Hakan Xatos

Awards
The more I look at it from the better angle it just seems so plain.. I'd rather they kept the Way to Dawn. Maybe Riku will use it only to start the gummi ship and have a different one for battle?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So the keychain to the new keyblade is Mickey just like the Kingdom Key. I think Riku as the 2nd playable character is more likely than ever.
i'm going wait for offical word from nomura on who the second playable character

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Despite how wonky his hat is looking in the promo pic, I really want Christmas Town Sora! Been wanting to pick up a figure of him for a while now.

Side note: As much as I love that Riku figure, I still cannot get over how much his keyblade looks like a car key. It's priceless.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
It being plain is literally my only gripe with it. It's not BAD looking, not for me, but had at least something else to it.
This seems more erasing the past than letting go of it. This is the key I'd expect from a new Guardian in KH IV.

Alright, that's enough complaining about it from me. It's there, and we'll see where this goes.

littlepunkryo

The more I look at it from the better angle it just seems so plain.. I'd rather they kept the Way to Dawn. Maybe Riku will use it only to start the gummi ship and have a different one for battle?

Why would that happen? I like the idea of it changing forms too but it seems pretty likely that this will work like the other Mickey head chain keyblades - they change when you add keychains but their normal form is that. And if Riku isn't playable he probably won't get keychains which means this will be his keyblade the whole time.

But seriously the hilt just reinforces that this is literally a giant key, it looks like the rubber protectors some keys come with. A modern key compared to the more classic keys Sora and Mickey have. It's like the least subtle thing I have ever seen.

Last edited:

End

Awards
Had me laughing irl over that XD
I like how it reminds me of how bulky Terra's keyblades are. I think it was important to him progressing as a person for him to let go of Way to Dawn. He walked the path of darkness, found the Way out, and now he's reached his Dawn. It does look pretty basic but the simplistic design fits in with the Kingdom Key.

b4b2f4.png
EDIT: OOPS double posted pls forgive me

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I guess the thing that makes it feel bland is how it relates to the Metal Chocobo. Just a huge piece of metal with two dark colors. The Fenrir has teeth and hilt design. This Keyblade would probably be better if it was covered in those circular impressions like the real key and added some design to the hilt.

End

Awards
I guess the thing that makes it feel bland is how it relates to the Metal Chocobo. Just a huge piece of metal with two dark colors. The Fenrir has teeth and hilt design. This Keyblade would probably be better if it was covered in those circular impressions like the real key and added some design to the hilt.
I get what you mean but it does have other small details in it. the hilt itself is the metal with the black parts bolted on. It's a particularly sleek handle too.

Alecs27

Had me laughing irl over that XD
I like how it reminds me of how bulky Terra's keyblades are. I think it was important to him progressing as a person for him to let go of Way to Dawn. He walked the path of darkness, found the Way out, and now he's reached his Dawn. It does look pretty basic but the simplistic design fits in with the Kingdom Key.

b4b2f4.png
EDIT: OOPS double posted pls forgive me

I don't post in ages, but thank you man for this post.
Riku's keyblade looking simple and plain is f***ing perfect, now he looks like one member of the modern keyblade trio (Sora, Mickey, Riku). Way to the Dawn was cool, but too edgy like Riku was in KH2. Now he changed completely as a person, and that great keyblade resembles It.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Impending announcement of car collaboration between SE, Disney, and some car company

UGH I NEED THIS RIKU NEXT TO MY SORA BRING ARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back