• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS Acrylic Mirrors releasing February 10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix is releasing a set of KINGDOM HEARTS acrylic mirrors decorated with 1 of 13 unique stained glass images. These mirrors will be released in Japan on February 10, 2018 for 1,404円 (roughly $12.36 USD). 

It hangs from a ball chain so it can be attached to bags, and the stained glass image slides open to reveal the mirror beneath.

KINGDOM HEARTS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 CHAIN OF MEMORIES
CHAIN OF MEMORIES 2
KINGDOM HEARTS II
Re:coded Dream Drop Distance Dream Drop Distance 2 Birth by Sleep
Birth by Sleep Vol. 2 Union χ 358/2 Days 358/2 Days Vol. 2

Sorakh212

Awards
These actually look pretty neat and the price isn't too bad either. As long as the quality is good, or depending on the size, I might consider picking one or some of these up in the future.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I love that we are getting so much merch with these stain glass designs. Even though I don't really need any kind of pocket mirror, I want to pick up one or two of these.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
man they are milkin those bad station arts.

if they were gonna put these things on so much merch they shoulda just had nomura make actual ones.

Veevee

Awards
Mirrors ... well, uh, they have an interesting idea of what kind of merchandise fans ask for. I like the Aqua and Riku one, maybe I'll go for it just for the artwork, I don't really need a pocket mirror. Underwear, pocket mirrors, mugs, watches ... what's next? Not that I complain about more merchandise, but I'd vastly prefer "normal" kind of stuff ... like Shirts or more Play Arts, still waiting for at least Terra and Ven. From the images this looks rather sloppy made.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah really, what is it with weird merch xD I just want shirts! Maybe wall prints! Underwear and mirrors aren't exactly what I was expecting. What's next, KH razors to shave your legs with? Shampoo? Where is Vanitas figure how about that gimme that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Y U NO VANITAS ON ANYTHING.
Other than that: Yeh, who exactly needs this? Easy cash grab, I guess.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Fourth in line with agreeement.
They're branching out in weird directions. I don't wanna look like an ungrateful hater that talks stuff down, but... do we have a way to know how many people actually buy this stuff, and don't just say "neat I guess"?
I feel like it'd be beneficial for all parties if they stuck to shirts, bags... stuff one would buy and put to use. The "let's just slap Kingdom Hearts on random things" doesn't sit well with me.

Oh, and on a more personal level, feel free to disagree... enough stained glass. Not because they're bad, but we have them on everything. Kingdom Hearts is more than that. Make some Heartless/Nobody themed things, like we see in fanarts or fanmade clothes.
I'd wear the heck out of a Darkball hoodie.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd wear the heck out of a Darkball hoodie.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Have to agree on that though. Stained glass ok, but isn't there more to KH?
I'd spend way more money than I would admit on a certified shadow / flood onesie.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Mirrors? But why? So I can take a good look at myself and ask what I'm doing with my life collecting KH themed mirrors?

It's neat, but can we get some practical KH merch before we get like Paopu fruit cuff links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back