• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► ZOZOTOWN to release limited edition Rendez-Vous KINGDOM HEARTS Watch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

On October 28th, Japanese retailer ZOZOTOWN will release a limited edition KINGDOM HEARTS watch under their Rendez-Vous brand with as a part of their Disney Lifestyle Collection.

Only 50 of these watches will be marked with a serial number. The band is made of real leather and the timepiece is made of silver and quartz. This limited edition KINGDOM HEARTS watch will go on sale October 28th at 13:00/1PM Japan Time and will retail for 21,800 Yen ($194 USD). 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: DTimes

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
how bout you just release a KH face for my smart watch? thanks, sincerely my wallet broh

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Why do expensive watches always look cheap?

It has a very European style to it, which mostly strives for simplicity. The materials involved aren't that cheap for a $200 watch.

Personally, I like. Just not enough of a fan or collector to purchase it.

Also, why are only 50 watches marked with a serial number? Are there only 50 watches available?

DefiantHeart

Awards
Why do expensive watches always look cheap?

Ikr? XD Honestly with that kind of money they could've gone for at least an animated background kh theme, some extra jewelry? Something? XD AT this point, it's probably going to be better to save up for one of those smart watches and hope Square Enix releases a Kingdom Hearts animated theme for it...

It has a very European style to it, which mostly strives for simplicity. The materials involved aren't that cheap for a $200 watch.

Also, why are only 50 watches marked with a serial number? Are there only 50 watches available?

I'm thinking that might be the case to help encourage people to buy it with it's value being in availability.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Like Defiant said, it is mainly a way to draw in purchases. People will want to be one of 50 so the watch is worth more after buying.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm thinking that might be the case to help encourage people to buy it with it's value being in availability.

Not a fan.

Like Defiant said, it is mainly a way to draw in purchases. People will want to be one of 50 so the watch is worth more after buying.

US/UK fans will need a proxy to cop. Expect these to sell out in minutes/seconds. Use a bot or buy from a reseller. I'm guessing resellers will probably put these up for $400-$500.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I love that KH is getting more and more merch. But since I don’t wear a clock anyway, don’t really care about this one. Still cool!

Veevee

Awards
Very boring design. Very bland. Could've imagined this to be prettier if they used more symbols, maybe in gold instead of putting the crown in and mashing "Kingdom Hearts" beneath it. The clock hands could've been little keyblades. There are a lot of cool, simplistic ways they could've improved this quite bland design, but they didn't. Not buying this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Could have been a bit better with like the hands from Young Xehanort’s clock-based weapons.

Essentially I hate really basic watches. If somebody is spending $200+ on a watch, it should look better.

(Says a person who spends $100+ on watches every year or so)

Not a fan.

US/UK fans will need a proxy to cop. Expect these to sell out in minutes/seconds. Use a bot or buy from a reseller. I'm guessing resellers will probably put these up for $400-$500.

Oh I don’t think many plan to buy at that price point + pay a proxy service. I think the watch is overly bland and would have been more captivating if it had a different color scheme. Anybody who buys this watch at $500 deserves it, I guess.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
It's a real shame when fan-customized watches for $25 look so much better than officially released items. This watch is just...the design says 'look I'm a $19.95 Walmart watch but I likely won't last as long'.

I get the appeal of a minimal design but if you took off the logo this could just be a fancy crown watch. I'm also sick of this 'limited number' stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back