• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH Halloween Tsums arriving in LINE Disney Tsum Tsum JP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yesterday, it was leaked that LINE Disney Tsum Tsum would be introducing a new batch of Tsums as part of its Halloween celebration. A total of 5 Tsums would be made available via the game’s Premium Box, which offers powerful Tsums in exchange for 30,000 coins or 1 Premium ticket. These include Halloween Sora, Mummy Donald, Goofy, Pumpkin King and Boogie.

Thanks to /u/UrMomIsGenji we now have confirmation that they are real!

Mummy Donald wraps several tsums up in bandages, allowing players to connect the wrapped tsums in a chain. Skills for Sora and Goofy are unknown at this time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don’t play the Tsum Tsum game but I do hope for those who play the International version that these KH Halloween Tsums will come to them!

Meanwhile I hope Disney manufacture Sora, Riku, and these Halloween town variants as real Tsum Tsums

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I don’t play the Tsum Tsum game but I do hope for those who play the International version that these KH Halloween Tsums will come to them!

Meanwhile I hope Disney manufacture Sora, Riku, and these Halloween town variants as real Tsum Tsums

Yeah I would love these as actual Tsums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back