• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Preorder Diamond Select's Kingdom Hearts toy line featuring Sora, Axel, and more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If you are a collector of Kingdom Hearts merchandise then get out your wallet because Diamond Select will soon be releasing Kingdom Hearts toys! The series, which feature Kingdom Hearts II's Sora, Axel, and some Heartless and Nobodies, are scheduled to release by the end of the year.

One of the world's most popular video game franchises is getting the Select treatment! Based on the popular Kingdom Hearts II chapter, these action figure multi-packs include some of the franchise's most popular characters: Mickey Mouse comes with Dusk and Axel while Sora comes with a Heartless Soldier, and Nobody. Each figure measures between 4 to 7-inches tall and features up to 16 points of articulation, as well as character-appropriate accessories including Keyblades. Each figure set comes packaged in the display-ready Select action figure packaging, with side-panel artwork for shelf reference. Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios! 

You can preorder the toys from Ami Ami (Set 1 - 3,500 JPY | Set 2 - 3,500 JPY) or if you live in the United States you can preorder from BigBadToyStore (Set 1 - $22.99 | Set 2 - $22.99 | Or all 6 for $44.99) and Entertainment Earth (All 6 for $44.99). These figures should also be available through your local comic store, which you can locate here.

We'd like to offer a big thanks to ZachOut from Diamond Select Toys for keeping us up to date!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Re: Preorder Diamond Select's Kingdom Hearts toy line featuring Sora, Axel, and more!

You know, I seem to remember these getting a lot of flak in another thread, so it actually fills me with joy to see how well these turned out! I don't think I'll be picking these up, tbh. I just can't afford the space of a new collection outside of my PAK and SHFiguarts.

Sora and Mickey are particularly adorkable, and I kindof like that there's a wielder, a Heartless, and a Nobody in each set. gj

meatbun

Re: Preorder Diamond Select's Kingdom Hearts toy line featuring Sora, Axel, and more!

So Diamond Select products are considered *toys*, right? The entry-level price is cool, but the quality seems so far inferior to that of, say, the Sora Bring Arts or the upcoming Figma.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

So Diamond Select products are considered *toys*, right? The entry-level price is cool, but the quality seems so far inferior to that of, say, the Sora Bring Arts or the upcoming Figma.

Even though the company is called Diamond Select Toys, they primarily target adult collectors. These are supposed to be cheap and affordable collectibles basically. You aren't going to get quality on par with a $120 figure from Japan, but these kinds of figures are usually quite good for the price you are paying for them.

meatbun

Even though the company is called Diamond Select Toys, they primarily target adult collectors. These are supposed to be cheap and affordable collectibles basically. You aren't going to get quality on par with a $120 figure from Japan, but these kinds of figures are usually quite good for the price you are paying for them.

Sounds about right. They're responsible for all the Marvel Select action figures which I definitely consider toys. It's too painfully obvious here that they're obviously an American manufacturer, as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back