• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leaked images of Funko Pop Halloween Town Donald and Goofy protoypes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The fine people at Funko have been hard at work on their lineup of KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise, with the recent release of Pop! Vinyls and a set of plushies to be sold in August that have drawn fans and collectors into a tizzy. There's a little something for everyone, but if you haven't found something yet, you probably don't have to wait very long.

Say, for example, if you're on the hunt for more figurines! It seems Pop! vinyls of Halloween Town Donald and Goofy are currently in the works!

Check out the protoypes below, thanks to @poncho_pete and @geminicollectibles.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just as I finish my collection, they go ahead and approve more. Damn you Funko!!!!

Muke

whatever
Awards
So glad we're getting KH Funko Pops. Give me more KH original charas though!

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Very happy to see that more pops are in the works! Now let's just hope that Funko gets the rights to the original characters.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I knew TNBC variants of Donald and Goofy were pretty much a sure thing (seriously, Funko has pumped out twenty thousand versions of Jack and Sally because TNBC is so popular), I just didn't know it'd be this fast. Hopefully Atlantica variants will happen one day.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hopefully Atlantica variants will happen one day.

Funko is in the business of wish-fulfillment/money-making. "He who asks shall receive", I anticipate many versions in the future, especially Atlantica as Little Mermaid is a popular property too. If, or when, they get ahold of the rights of Sora...I pray for our wallets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back