• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Sora & Riku coming to LINE Disney Tsum Tsum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yesterday, Square Enix announced that KINGDOM HEARTS Union Cross would be commemorating the 15th Anniversay of the KINGDOM HEARTS series with a Disney Tsum Tsum event in Japan. Following that news, it has been revealed that KINGDOM HEARTS will also be crossing over into LINE Disney Tsum Tsum with exclusive Tsum Tsums of Sora and Riku in Japan.

You can view Sora and Riku in their official Tsum Tsum forms with their skills below: 

Sora

Skill: Automatically clears Tsums and their surroundings for a short time.
Charge Number: 26~20 MyTsums.

Level 1 10 20 30 40 50
Score 0 0 0 0 0 0

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Number
of Tsums
1 1 2 4 0 0
Skill:
Number
26 25 24 23 22 20
Skill:
Radius
SS S M L LL 3L

Riku

Skill: Clears surrounding Tsums from a set number of taps.
Charge Number: ? MyTsums.

Level 1 10 20 30 40 50
Score 0 0 0 0 0 0

Level 1 2 3 4 5 6
Number
of Tsums
1 1 2 4 0 0
Skill:
Radius
SSサイズ Sサイズ Mサイズ Lサイズ LLサイズ 3Lサイズ
Skill:
Number
3 4 4 4 5 5

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: Last Bonus, Tsum Tsum Reddit [2]

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Alright, I think its safe to say that Sora and Riku are getting official tsum tsum plushies sometime this year. I expect the other tsums in the image (Phillip, sparkly Mickey, and the Hercules trio) to get plushies too, especially considering a new Phillip plushie was leaked a while ago. I just hope that they aren't D23 exclusives, forcing those of us who can't go to buy them off eBay.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really want them as real Tsum Tsum plushies
Anyways, it's always nice to have more KH, so I'm really (surprised and) glad.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
videothumbnail_tsumtsumkingdom_episode01_c164129e.gif

Bye y'all. I'm in Tsum Tsum heaven rn. The only way they can top this is by releasing actual Tsums so then I can buy them all on a Tsum Tsum Tuesday.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Who is this "Kairi" you speak of? Is she the redhaired girl from KH1?

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This is a blessing. Now I just need the real thing and and my tsum tsum goals have been fulfilled.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Riku tsum tsum, yes, yes, YEEEEES.
Tsum%20Riku.png

I'm never going to stop staring at this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Alright, I think its safe to say that Sora and Riku are getting official tsum tsum plushies sometime this year. I expect the other tsums in the image (Phillip, sparkly Mickey, and the Hercules trio) to get plushies too, especially considering a new Phillip plushie was leaked a while ago. I just hope that they aren't D23 exclusives, forcing those of us who can't go to buy them off eBay.

I don't think Disney is going to mass produce them since, among all Disney fans, KH is still pretty niche. I expect them to be exclusive to a convention or event, D23 looking pretty likely. Not that I support them being exclusive, more just a rational take on the prospect of these becoming physical Tsums.

Bachimi

Doubt it since merchandise for Kingdom Hearts is under Square Enix's ruling and the tsum tsum franchise is Disney's
so they would need to get approval and if it were manufactured it would just come out as by product of Disney which I doubt Square Enix wants

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I don't think Disney is going to mass produce them since, among all Disney fans, KH is still pretty niche. I expect them to be exclusive to a convention or event, D23 looking pretty likely. Not that I support them being exclusive, more just a rational take on the prospect of these becoming physical Tsums.

Yeah after I made that comment, I kind of figured D23 exclusivity would be the most likely scenario. Which means that I am going to be one of those people stupid enough to pay the absurd scalper prices for them on eBay (assuming I can't get someone to do a pick-up for me).

Doubt it since merchandise for Kingdom Hearts is under Square Enix's ruling and the tsum tsum franchise is Disney's
so they would need to get approval and if it were manufactured it would just come out as by product of Disney which I doubt Square Enix wants

Every tsum tsum character made for the app game has gotten merchandise eventually. Considering the tsum tsum plushies and mini figures are what gets Disney so much money out of the brand, I doubt both them and Square would go to the trouble of making Sora and Riku tsums just for two mobile games. As kupo1121 stated, they're probably going to happen, but they will be D23 exclusives and will be limited edition.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

While not being completed well-versed in business, I don't think this would be the first time Disney has made Kingdom Hearts merchandise without Square Enix (SE). The new Pop Funkos only have ©Disney, SE isn't mentioned on the boxes.

From when I've spoken to staff in SENA's Merchandise Division, they have said that SE isn't that strict on merchandise, it's Disney who is. So if Disney approved Tsums (which they clearly have in concept art), I don't see SE saying no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back