• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Stained Glass Clock Exhibition Opens at Shinjuku Station on Jan 9th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts will be on full display at the Metro Promenade of Shinjuku Station in Japan this year. To celebrate it's 15th anniversary, a special exhibition featuring iconic Kingdom Hearts characters on stain glass clocks will open on Janaury 9th 2017. Translations are below thanks to Goldpanner!

Square Enix will be displaying a memorial stained glass clock commemorating the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series in the Shinjuku Station's Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Metro Promenade from the 9th til the 15th of January 2017.

※This is an 
artist's impression.
※Please refrain from asking the railway and station staff about it.

With twelve stained glass pieces arranged around Sora's massive stained glass station, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Memorial Stained Glass Clock is designed to mimic a clock face. We will go into more detail later, but each piece of stained glass used in the display is a functional clock, and will be gifted to thirteen people in a campaign: an unmissable opportunity for fans of the series.

Beside the huge clock will be a giant 80 inch display playing clips from the series condensed into a one hour video, and a countdown until the release day for PS4 title KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

There are additional plans to display a huge character mural of all the appearing characters gathered in one place, and a memorial exhibit of assembled clips and visuals looking back on the 15-year series.

Regarding the stained glass clock gift project, you can participate if you have a Twitter account. Upon following the official Kingdom Hearts account @_KINGDOMHEARTS, you should upload a photo of your favourite stained glass piece with the #キングダムハーツ15周年 hashtag. 

The photo can be one you've taken of the actual display, but it seems you can also select a stained glass design prepared for a website set up especially for it.

This campaign will run from the 9th til the 15th of January. For more details on terms and conditions, please check the series 15th anniversary memorial website.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Stain Glass Clock Exhibition Opens at Shinjuku Station on Jan 9th

!!!!
Omg that sounds so diddlying awesome and beautiful at the same time
I need to see it!

Also it is SO nice they're finally promoting the hell outta KH.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Stain Glass Clock Exhibition Opens at Shinjuku Station on Jan 9th

!!!!
Omg that sounds so diddlying awesome and beautiful at the same time
I need to see it!

Also it is SO nice they're finally promoting the hell outta KH.
muke non stop kh news here we go 15 anniversary has just begun

Xera Highwind

It's really cool that we have some official Station of the Hearts for some of the characters. Well it's technically not cannon I suppose but it at least gives us something.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Aw man I bet this is going to look gorgeous in person! Loving all the Station of Awakening artwork!

Muke

whatever
Awards

HOLY MOTHER
DID YOU GUYS UPDATE THE OP or did I just not see them??

The artworks look so gorgeus with all those effects! I. WANT. THE. CLOCK. ;~;

Btw, who's that black-haired girl? Is she from FF or something?

stareyedprince

it's nice to see KH finally getting cool exhibits and events!! looks like the 15th anniversary is starting with a bang!

I just hope the west also gets cool events like these too

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
happy kh 15th aniversary everybody this year going to be awesome let the fun begin

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

They look gorgeous, I'm sure they'll look even more so in person ;-;

Btw, who's that black-haired girl? Is she from FF or something?
What black-haired girl? :wink:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Pfft and there's even thirteen of them. Classic. Also send help, my heart can't handle so much beautiful art at once.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This is amazing. This has me immensely excited for what's to come this year in celebrating Kingdom Hearts' anniversary, because with something so different and unexpected like this happening, who knows what else Nomura and co have up their sleeves? I have a feeling that once 2.8 finally releases, the hypetrain will leave the station full speed ahead.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
All the poor Disney characters shoved into the corner like that. :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So are these like the official stations of awakening for these characters? Geez, Xion doesn't have Roxas on her circle, but instead Sora? Harsh....XD

I wouldn't consider these as official canon stations. We've seen several in-game and know what they're supposed to look like. Barring Sora's and the Foreteller station, they're just different pieces of official artwork thrown together.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I really hope they change Xion's. It doesn't make sense that Saïx and Xemnas are there instead of Roxas. Other than the rest look stunning.

qbaysan

Awards
Is this hints on what's to come? If we count the people who can wield keyblades in the stain glass collection, they're exactly 7: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Xion, Aqua and Mickey. 7 Guardians of Light perhaps? Or is it all just a random selection?

Also, there's 2 artwork/character representatives per game that's already released except for re:Coded and X:
KHI: Two Sora artworks
CoM: Sora and Riku
KHII: Sora and Kairi
Days: Roxas and Xion
BBS: Aqua and Mickey
DDD: Sora and Riku with Mickey in both of them.

Okay, in other words, it's interesting and I just wanna get at least one of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back