• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

12/9: Unchained χ JP Update - Castle of Dreams, Premium Draw, Christmas Avatars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We've got some new story updates, Premium Draw and Christmas events coming to KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan!

As of 12/8 at 15:00 JST, 15 new story quests have been added for Castle of Dreams! Cinderella's dress has been torn apart by her stepsisters. Will she still be able to go to the ball?

Premium Draw from 12/9~12/15 features Riku Wielding the Power of Darkness. He is a voiced medal that is guaranteed within 5 draww, comes with 3 ability slots filled and is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Riku's ability is Dark Aura, which costs 4 SP to decreases enemy defense by 1 for 2 turns and inflict 8 hits at all targets, with more damage dealt if more power is set behind it in your deck.

Each 10 medal Premium draw guarantees 1 returning Premium, 10 VIP coins and a bonus Cid5.

Returning Premiums from 12/9~12/15 include the following:

Xion Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn, 3 hits that deal more damage if the player has collected more Lux in the stage
Sora HD Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Raises attack by 1 for 2 turns, 8 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Terra Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 13 high-power hits
Ventus Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] - Decrease Speed Defense by 1 for 1 turn, 13 ultra-high power hits
Axel SP Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] 8 hits that deals more damage if the player has more HP
Pooh and Piglet [1 target | 2 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 for 1 turn, recovers HP, 1 hit

Christmas is only a few weeks away! Let's kick off the celebration with a new exclusive avatar quest!

From 12/9~12/22, complete the quests and gather event coins from enemies and treasures to exchange for prizes like the Tree Hat, Turkey Leg Cap and Magic Mirrors! The Jack-in-the-Box Raid Boss may also appear, and defeating it will grant you a large amount of coins!

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Head1 Turkey Leg Cap Raid Appearance Luck +5

Participate in the Super Difficult Coliseum Gaiden from 12/9~12/15! Complete the challenges to get Mickey & Broom Servants!

DanteAle

Re: 12/9: Unchained ? JP Update - Castle of Dreams, Premium Draw, Christmas Avatars

I spent all my 12000 Jewels on this Draw to get this f***ing Riku Medal. And nothing.
Then, reached other 3000 thanks at Proud Mode... I hate the Deck restrictions...

Finally I got my guaranteed Riku Medal...
Very Powerful and useful.
But No Status Bonus... well , who cares. I started this Game for an Axel and "Dark" Riku Medal... finally reached my goal

Screenshot_2016_12_13_09_42_38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back