• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 2nd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Moana Medals are here!

First revealed last week, we are happy to announce that the second Moana Event Board is here! 
Add Moana and Maui Medals to your roster and see how far you'll go!
See below for a reminder of all the event details!

img

■ Event Period 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
To celebrate the release of Disney's Moana, we've got a very special event for all you wayfarers! 
Earn free Moana Medals AND a special Moana avatar by defeating Heartless in the event quests, collecting Event Coins, and unlocking rewards on the Moana Event Boards!

This is a special extended event, with 2 separate Event Boards! See below, and check in-game to see the rewards and requirements for each board! Shiny, so shiny!

●Event Board 1: Moana Avatar & More! 
Nov. 25, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 25, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC) 

img

●Event Board 2: Moana Medals & More! 
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 18, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 2, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 19, 2016 7:59 (UTC) 

img

Black Friday Deal: Part 2!

"Consume the darkness, return it to light." - Riku

● Black Friday Deal Part 2!

Part 2 of the Black Friday Deal is here! 
Not only are we introducing a new Epic Medal, HD Riku, but you are also guaranteed to receive an HD Riku on your 5th draw of the Black Friday Deal (if you didn’t get an HD Riku by the 4th draw)! 
And once again, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals!

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
HD Riku P
Upright
Deals 11 hits. Raises Power-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more enemies defeated in that stage. Especially effective in High Score event stages.
Single 3

There's also a small chance of getting an even rarer version that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version of the new Epic Medal! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

img
■ Black Friday Deal

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 9, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Dec. 2, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 10, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

During this deal, all 10 of the Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or better Special Attack Bonus)! 
Moreover, you will get TWO ★6 Medals that already have their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots, one of which could be HD Riku if you're lucky! 
And if you draw from the Black Friday Deal 4 times and don't get an HD Riku, we will guarantee an HD Riku Medal in your 5th Black Friday Deal draw!

But wait, there’s more! If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus (by filling in all five dots and the Special Attack Bonus square) for HD Riku before the end of the Black Friday Deal (Dec. 9 PT / Dec. 10 UTC), you will also receive an exclusive HD King Mickey Medal as a bonus! 

img

The HD King Mickey Medal will have its Special Attack already strengthened to 3 dots, getting you half way to unlocking its Special Attack Bonus
If you received a HD King Mickey with 3 dots from last week's Black Friday Deal, this is your chance to unlock its Special Attack Bonus! 
* You will only be able to get this Medal up to one time total during this Black Friday Deal. 
* The exclusive HD King Mickey Medals will be sent at a later time.
Rarity Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
BONUS HD King Mickey M Upright 4 Deals 2 hits. Inflicts more damage the more Lux collected in that stage. Includes Raid Boss battles. All 3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Dec 2nd - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

CyqCtb4UQAAlfNH.jpg

CyqCtb8VEAA3nsb.jpg

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

The new medals aren't half bad. It's not a full turn, but boosting itself and the next 2 attacks with the max Attribute Attack is pretty useful. Moana goes nicely on TW. Got her 93% Guilt on the first roll, which is really nice. Hope Maui is as generous.

HD Riku sounds nice, but 3 Cost is kinda eh for the effect considering the last few super rares. I'll save my Jewels for later draws. With Xmas coming up, something big is gonna near, I can feel it.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Great event medals if chu don't have illustrated Kairi and mostly ftp. :3 I wish I could get that HD Riku, he looks pretty cool, and ish nice stats.... but I've practically maxed my credit card as it is, with Illustrated Sora max guilted last time...and we have those christmas events, so I'll have to save my jewels...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Definitely going to guilt Maui, he'll be perfect for my TT. Don't really have a slot for Moana though so I'll probably pass, the amount of event coins needed to get all medals is just too much. Nice event all in all.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Definitely going to guilt Maui, he'll be perfect for my TT. Don't really have a slot for Moana though so I'll probably pass, the amount of event coins needed to get all medals is just too much. Nice event all in all.
just do the adavanded quest that 90 and 20 coins

DefiantHeart

Awards

Chu sure about passing up Moana? She still has boost medals and a magic mirror with a completion exp boost medal. :eek: Plus the nova guilt bonus chu can get with her medal. If I were chu, I'd at least try to get the magic mirror and one Moana for a future guilt max boost, before it goes away for who knows how long.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Chu sure about passing up Moana? She still has boost medals and a magic mirror with a completion exp boost medal. :eek:

Maybe, it's a long event so I might complete it eventually but meh, it doesn't feel worth it. Pokemon owns my life right now. The magic mirror is tempting but it's super expensive and I'm lazy.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Maybe, it's a long event so I might complete it eventually but meh, it doesn't feel worth it. Pokemon owns my life right now. The magic mirror is tempting but it's super expensive and I'm lazy.

Meh, oh well suit chu self. Still Pokemon? I beat that game in two days of ish release, so short...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Another set of medals that are able to be guilted without having impossibly strong medals. Nice.

I don't know if I'd really use them, though. 3SP is such a high cost. It discourages me from ever using boost medals when they have a SP cost that high. That is unless these medals will be strong power-wise guilted, then I'll take it. My Magic medals are lacking now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Another set of medals that are able to be guilted without having impossibly strong medals. Nice.

I don't know if I'd really use them, though. 3SP is such a high cost. It discourages me from ever using boost medals when they have a SP cost that high. That is unless these medals will be strong power-wise guilted, then I'll take it. My Magic medals are lacking now.
My guilted Moana (77%) at level 100 has 7143STR, 7056DEF and the SP multiplier is x1.60. Hope that helps :)

Caxinuld

Awards

I guess it's time to go grind quests for event coins since I can't beat that Legendary Moana Mission.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

I want that HD Riku! *clutches money* Ahhh! >_<

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Didn't get Riku from my draw (but other great stuff so I ain't mad) and I really don't know if I'm gonna guilt both those medals. It's just soooo time-consuming. :X

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

My guilted Moana (77%) at level 100 has 7143STR, 7056DEF and the SP multiplier is x1.60. Hope that helps :)

*sigh* I could only get her guilted to 69% without Magic mirrors (which I had only had four, so...). The first guilt I got 69%, the second I got nothing. Just another way that Square-Enix loves to screw us over. If it in the least bit fair you would at the very least get 1% with each guilt. It's like I feel like that last Moana medal was completely wasted, and as as I know there's no way to get any more. =/

appleboy82791

Awards

*sigh* I could only get her guilted to 69% without Magic mirrors (which I had only had four, so...). The first guilt I got 69%, the second I got nothing. Just another way that Square-Enix loves to screw us over. If it in the least bit fair you would at the very least get 1% with each guilt. It's like I feel like that last Moana medal was completely wasted, and as as I know there's no way to get any more. =/

I really wouldn't worry about the guilt on that medal. It's a buff medal. It's not made for doing damage. You can still use it to its fullest extent without high guilt.

crrazzycat

69% isnt entirely bad, when i 1st started playing i nvr cared bout guilt bonus week becos the feature wasnt available for me yet so i nvr really checked the minimum % i will get if i were to guilt a medal, i went on to guilt black coat mickey at the 1st chance i get n only got a 40% then 42% on 2nd try... then 2 days later they gave us guilt bonus, imagine how i feel... since then i hav nvr guilt medals on non event days, even though 1st time guilting doenst benefit from it i still wont do it XD

i agree with u bout the 1% increase, guilting using a same medal or a mickey-broom shud definitely grant a certain degree of reward(or better!!!) than a magic mirror, lets hope :)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I really wouldn't worry about the guilt on that medal. It's a buff medal. It's not made for doing damage. You can still use it to its fullest extent without high guilt.

At this moment (with a 73% guilt, which I got from Magic mirrors), Moana may be the highest-damaging medal I have Magic-wise (Demyx - which isn't guilted - may actually deal a little bit more damage, but I'm not sure and is just a one-enemy attack anyway). She definitely is for an all-enemy medal, anyway. Considering the buff medals I'm used to, she deals a lot of damage. I'd like to maximize it because I really need more power on my magic keyblade.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I got 92% without Magic Mirrors, and when I got the final Moana medal, it added zilch. Just came up 92% like before. But I'm quite happy with that. Seems like the final Moana medal isn't helping anyone's guilt. Has anyone gotten a guilt boost with the final Moana?

Still loving all these Nov/Dec events. Thanks SENA...now about those brooms...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back