• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Regarding Recent Login Bonus Issue

We have determined that several players were affected by an issue with the Login Bonuses earlier this month, wherein the Daily Login Bonus counter had reset for those players.

To apologize to users affected by this error, we will be distributing Jewels to affected players from Nov. 30, 2016 6:00 p.m. (PT) / Dec. 1, 2016 2:00 (UTC). 
Please note that since not all players were affected by this issue, we will not be distributing Jewels to those who were not affected.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we thank you for your understanding.

December Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for December

■ Event Period: 
Dec. 1, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 31, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 1, 2016 8:00 to Jan. 1, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

The December Coliseum update has arrived!

Rank in the top 10,000 and get the Pegasus Knight: Helm (Male) and Pegasus Knight: Helm (Female)! Don’t miss out on the chance to get this unique avatar part!

img

But wait, there’s more! Get the ATK Boost II & Lux Plus skill and Pegasus Knight: Tail (Raid Boss Ω Perk +5) accessory by ranking in the top 2,500! This skill will increase your damage by 1.4 times and greatly increases Lux dropped by enemies when triggered!

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

appleboy82791

Awards
Re: Dec 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I was hoping this would be the month we finally got Broom medals in the coliseum. But that's clearly not the case. I'm pretty annoyed that they're not giving us anything new in this month's coliseum. Attack Boost II + Lux Plus isn't so valuable that it's the top award in the coliseum for the whole month. Most consistent plays have already gotten at least 4 of those.

The Pegasus armor definitely looks really nice though!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

OMG. Love, love, love the Pegasus armor. Had to play the Coliseum to at least get some of it immediately.

LingeringVanitas

Japan literally just got that yesterday. Nice to see NA is fast at bringing new stuff over. Too bad they refuse to give is Brooms.....

Caxinuld

Awards

I love the Pegasus Armour, but I don't like the removal of the Broom Medals as prizes. If only there was a way to convince Square to add Broom Medals.

DefiantHeart

Awards

I love the Pegasus Armour, but I don't like the removal of the Broom Medals as prizes. If only there was a way to convince Square to add Broom Medals.

Indeed, I love pegasus mostly for the wings though...finally angelic wings...:eek: Only way to convince Square is for people to stop spending money on the game for a long time with a message talking about the brooms... kinda like a strike. We all know that won't ever happen though until even the whales feel like they're getting screwed over. Idk though, maybe they'll get into the holiday spirit and give us brooms as a Christmas present as a sneak peek to a more fair 2017... could still be possible. We're getting to the harder quests, so something will have to be done eventually.

Btw Caxinuld, where did that gif signature come from? Some youtube glitch video?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

If Square never adds Broom medals, then the only way to guilt will be drawing duplicates from pulls which means way more money. It won't surprise me if they never add them, honestly.

Caxinuld

Awards

Indeed, I love pegasus mostly for the wings though...finally angelic wings...:eek: Only way to convince Square is for people to stop spending money on the game for a long time with a message talking about the brooms... kinda like a strike. We all know that won't ever happen though until even the whales feel like they're getting screwed over. Idk though, maybe they'll get into the holiday spirit and give us brooms as a Christmas present as a sneak peek to a more fair 2017... could still be possible. We're getting to the harder quests, so something will have to be done eventually.

Btw Caxinuld, where did that gif signature come from? Some youtube glitch video?
Maybe we'll have to wait until January next year for the Brooms to be added, but I wouldn't expect it to happen. At least it's 11 more days until the next Organization event, I can't wait to get the next member.

BTW. my GIF signature is from a video called " Kingdom Hearts 2 Something..."

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

QEP0cXq.png

DefiantHeart

Awards

Maybe we'll have to wait until January next year for the Brooms to be added, but I wouldn't expect it to happen. At least it's 11 more days until the next Organization event, I can't wait to get the next member.

BTW. my GIF signature is from a video called " Kingdom Hearts 2 Something..."

Yeah, but who knows, sometimes magical things happen. :3

Lol, that video made me laugh so hard, despite it having horrifying glitch-like effects. XD Thanks for the nice laugh. XD

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I think we'd rather get the brooms for NA's first anniversary, if ever. I'm also hyped for the next member although I'll have to wait until June to get what I need...

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Larxene B later this month! Gonna be interesting to see what the gimmick is, though I get the feeling it'll involve status ailments. Demyx already had time (sure, he was JP only, but Larxene will new to JP as well, so no repeat gimmicks), so no "lightning fast" bs. Given the slow speed of battle messages, time trials are too tense as it is. I just hope that whatever they do, it doesn't involve First Attack Foes (or Caution Critters, whatever you wanna call the Scripted Scoundrels). Those are annoying, and go from insulting to infuriating (Caution Possessors swarms are HELL).

Still no M&B. At least the ABII + Lux+ is easy to get. I can hold top 10k no sweat, and I miss nothing by not getting the tails. Got other equips for Omega Raid perks if I absolutely need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back