• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More shows added to the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Quite a number of shows in cities around the world for the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra World Tour have already sold out despite the tour still being four months away. Due to the popular demand for tickets to the tour, La Fée Sauvage has added four more shows to the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra World Tour!

Tickets for the new show at Kuala Lumpur’s Plenary Hall at the Convention Center in Malaysia on May 13th, 2017 will be available at TicketPro starting November 25th, 2016 at 6p.m. local time. 

In New York, another performance will take place at the United Palace Theatre on June 23rd, 2017 at 8 p.m. Pre-sales for tickets will be availavle at Wild Faery starting on November 25th at 6p.m. local time, and then on December 8th at TicketFly.

For fans in Los Angeles, another show on June 11th at the Dolby Theatre has been added to the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra World Tour. Tickets will go on-sale from November 25th at 6p.m. local time at Ticketmaster.

The fourth show added to the World Tour's lineup will be on July 8th, 2017 in Osaka’s Orix Hall for its Kansai Premiere. Details for this show will be revealed at a later date.

Do not forget to purchase your tickets for the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra World Tour before they all sell out!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Still nothing near my area though. *has been salty for hours*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
this is big news, but the bigger news is that spockanort has no avatar. what's going on?

My computer is broken so I am depressed and empty inside

(but actually my computer is broken and I was in the middle of changing my avatar at work but got busy and forgot to add it in)

Caxinuld

Awards
Well, looks like Australia won't be getting the orchestra tour. I'll just go listen to the Orchestrated version of Hikari over & over again while crying in my bedroom. :(

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Never in a million years will it ever be in my state. At least it'll be at New York which is the closest to me. But *empties pockets* I don't got money for both the travel and a ticket. I need to hurry up and start saving up my money, but even then my family wouldn't want to go, plus my family doesn't ever want to go to New York. :(

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Pllleeaaase Germany ;_; I'd even travel to Austria or Switzerland if fucking needed. Come on!!!! *rushes to FB*

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Huh, I was sure they'd add Australia. I've already got flights and everything booked because I know London is as close as they're coming. Good for Malaysians, though.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Already had tickets for the show on June 24th in NY, just bought some for the new show on the 23rd as well. Why not see it twice, amirite?

Lerine

It's a shame that there aren't any shows planned for Italy, but I'm glad I managed to get a ticket for the London show! Can't wait!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ugh, I mean its conceivable for me to go to the NY shows but its quite possibly out of my price range since I will have to purchase accommodations. Probably also have to take a bus or something since its even worse to drive myself and find parking haha.

*sighs* I feel its not likely, bad time for this to be going on for me. In a few months I will be much more financially stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back