• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

11/11: Unchained χ JP Update - VIP Boards, Premium Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan offers VIP boards and a new Premium Draw for the players!

Starting today, 11/11, VIP boards have been added! Players can access them among the other Avatar boards available to them.

VIP boards offer exclusive avatar pieces, medals and items that can be obtained by exchanging VIP coins.

These coins can be obtained from things such as the 10 medal Premium Draw! It's recommended to refer to notices to check whether or not VIP coins are being offered.

If you complete 1 VIP board, a new one will appear! These boards are a permanent fixture, so complete them at your own pace!

Premium Draw offers Leon Illustration Ver from 11/11~11/18! He is guaranteed within 5 draws, comes with 3 ability slots filled and is capable of 80~150% Guilt.

Leon Illlustration Ver's ability is Blasting Zone. It costs 1 SP and inflicts 4 hits at all targets, while increasing the player's Power-type Attack by 1 and decreasing enemy Power-type Attack by 1, both effects lasting 1 turn.

This Premium Draw also guarantees 1 of the following returning Premium medals, and includes a bonus Cid5 and 10 VIP coins.

King Mickey Black Coat Illustration Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases All Attributes attack by 1 for 2 turns, 4 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Sora Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Power Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 11 high power hits
Terra Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Increases Magic Attack by 2 for 1 turn, 13 high-power hits
Sora & Donald & Goofy [All targets | 2 SP cost] - Decrease Enemy Defense of all attributes by 1 for 1 turn, 3 attacks
Aqua Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Decreases Magic Defense by 1 for 1 turn, 4 ultra-high power hits
Sephiroth [All targets | 2 SP cost] 10 hits that deal more damage if more abilities have been used

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Re: 11/11: Unchained ? JP Update - VIP Boards, Premium Draw

Considering that Unchained started out as a tamer version of χ[chi], where you could earn all the premium cool costumes simply by leveling up, the introduction of vip boards is disheartening. All that's missing now is a vip draw.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

At least one of those mostly illustrated medals is guaranteed from a SINGLE draw?

Geez, we really are shafted in the West. I couldn't even dream of getting a single illustrated medal ever at all.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Wait, Japan's medal pulls get you the new medal guaranteed within 5 pulls? Why the hell is it 10 pulls in the West? That's complete bull.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Wait, Japan's medal pulls get you the new medal guaranteed within 5 pulls? Why the hell is it 10 pulls in the West? That's complete bull.
i'm pretty sure it's a new thing that they didn't start doing until after the 1st Anniversary

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

i'm pretty sure it's a new thing that they didn't start doing until after the 1st Anniversary

If that's the case, we better get fucking Broom medals added on our 1st anniversary too. Because having to use the exact same medal multiple times to guilt makes guilting the stronger/rarer medals nearly impossible unless you have a disposable income.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

One thing I don't like about the VIP boards is that they seem to be sequential. As in, you can't just put your coins towards Avatar Parts that you want, you have to unlock all of them in a set order. I wonder how long it will take to bring this over to ENG tho.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

One thing I don't like about the VIP boards is that they seem to be sequential. As in, you can't just put your coins towards Avatar Parts that you want, you have to unlock all of them in a set order. I wonder how long it will take to bring this over to ENG tho.

Probably not long, this just screams "SENA Money Grabby" so I won't be surprised if they pop up within the next month.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Is it "money grabby", or is it also making pulls worth more? Is Nova money grabby, or is it also making pulls worth more?

If pulls cost the same, but now they have more value (so called "trash" medals now being useful for Nova, VIP Coins allowing you to unlock extra stuff), isn't that a benefit to F2P players as well?

I hope they bring it over soon, because if you're going to pull anyway, might as well get a bit more out of it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Is it "money grabby", or is it also making pulls worth more? Is Nova money grabby, or is it also making pulls worth more?

If pulls cost the same, but now they have more value (so called "trash" medals now being useful for Nova, VIP Coins allowing you to unlock extra stuff), isn't that a benefit to F2P players as well?

I hope they bring it over soon, because if you're going to pull anyway, might as well get a bit more out of it.

Nova is absolutely worth it. "Money Grabby" in terms of the premium boards was the best way I could think to shorten "clear method they can use to entice people to spend even more" at the time. In hindsight, not the best choice of words to use, but how good a bonus the coins are depends on how many you get per draw compared to how many it takes to finish one board. It's likely a decent ratio in JP, but I wouldn't be surprised if the gap widens upon localization. I'll be forever skeptical until we get M&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back