• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nov 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Regarding the Jack & Sally Medal

We would like to provide a follow-up and resolution regarding the recent error with the Jack & Sally Medal, wherein the parameters posted in the High Score Challenge notice did not match the parameters shown in-game.

First, we sincerely apologize for the confusion and frustration that we caused with this error, and we’d also like to apologize for the amount of time it took for us to provide this follow-up and resolution.

The Jack & Sally Medal for the global version of the game was originally intended to have adjusted parameters (the parameters that were shown in-game), and not the parameters posted in the notice. The reason for this adjustment was because we believed that the unadjusted Medal would be too powerful for the current state of the global version of the game.

However, this adjustment was not properly communicated internally, which resulted in the incorrect parameters being posted in the notice. We are reviewing our internal procedures to make sure that this kind of error does not occur again in the future.

With that said, after carefully assessing the situation as a whole and discussing which course of action to take, we have decided to change the in-game parameters of the Jack & Sally Medal to match what was originally posted in the notice
*The in-game parameters will be corrected on Nov. 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. (PT).

We made this decision after considering the amount of time, money, and effort that players put in to earn the Medal as advertised, and that it would not be right or fair to our players if we did not stay true to our word.

In addition to correcting the in-game parameters, we will be sending 300 Jewels to all players as an apology for our delay in resolving this issue
*These Jewels will be sent from Nov. 1, 2016 12:00 a.m. (PT).

For reference, see below for the correct Jack & Sally Medal parameters: 
*These are the same parameters that were posted in the original notice.

Medal
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Jack & Sally
Upright
4 M
Deals 11 hits. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2

Once again, we deeply apologize for any inconvenience and confusion that our mistake caused, and we thank you for your understanding and continued support of KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ.

Daily Challenges are Back!
img

■ Daily Challenge Event

■Event Period: 
Oct. 31, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 6, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 31, 2016 7:00 to Nov. 7, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

The daily challenges are back after a short hiatus!

Earn new rewards every day for 7 days by completing objectives in the event quests! 
You could earn up to 1,400 Jewels by the end of the week if you keep up! 
See below for each day's rewards:

Objective Oct. 31 
(Mon.)
Nov. 1 
(Tue.)
Nov. 2 
(Wed.)
Nov. 3 
(Thu.)
Nov. 4 
(Fri.)
Nov. 5 
(Sat.)
Nov. 6 
(Sun.)
1 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels
2 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels 100 Jewels
3 6★ Cid 5★ Chip 5★ Dale 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie 6★ Chip 6★ Dale 6★ Cid
  * The days displayed are based on Pacific Time.

November Coliseum Update!

● Coliseum Update for November 

■ Event Period: 
Nov. 1, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 30, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Nov. 1, 2016 8:00 to Dec. 1, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

The November Coliseum update has arrived! And starting from this coliseum update, an additional tier, including rewards, will be introduced!

Rank in the top 10,000 and get the Timothy Mouse: Earrings (Male) and Timothy Mouse: Earrings (Female)! Don’t miss out on the chance to get this unique accessory for your avatar!

img

But wait, there’s more! Get the all-new Defense Boost III skill by ranking in the top 2,500! This all-new skill will negate damage by 80% when triggered!

● 1 AP Campaign

To celebrate the release of the coliseum update, all coliseum quests will cost 1 AP until Nov. 3, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PDT) / Nov. 4, 2016 6:59 (UTC)! Additionally, if you are able to reach tier 11 by Nov. 3, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PDT) / Nov. 4, 2016 6:59 (UTC), you will be rewarded with a 5★ Timeless River Mickey! 
img

Coliseum rewards for November are listed below.

■Coliseum Board Rewards

Coliseum Board Rewards
Timothy Mouse (Male) Timothy Mouse x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Tail x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Whiskers x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Bow Tie x 1 
Attack Boost All I x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Attack Boost I x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Poison x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
5★ Chip x 4 
5★ Dale x 4 
6★ Cid x 2
Timothy Mouse (Female) Timothy Mouse x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Tail x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Whiskers x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Bow Tie x 1 
Defense Boost I x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Paralysis x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
Sleep x 1 
(on 3★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
5★ Chip x 4 
5★ Dale x 4 
6★ Cid x 2

There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

■Coliseum Ranking Rewards

Coliseum Ranking Rewards
Rank 1 - 100 Defense Boost III x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost II x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost I x 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Timothy Mouse: Hat (Male) x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Hat (Female) x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Earrings (Male) x 1 
Timothy Mouse: Earrings (Female) x 1 
6★ Chip x 5 
6★ Dale x 5 
6★ Cid x 5
Rank 101 - 1,000 Defense Boost III x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost II x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost I x 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Cid x 2
Rank 1,001 - 2,500 Defense Boost III x 1 
(on 6★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost II x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost I x 3 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 2 
6★ Dale x 2 
6★ Cid x 2
Rank 2,501 - 10,000 Defense Boost II x 1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
Defense Boost I x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 10,001 - 50,000 Defense Boost I x 2 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 1
Rank 50,001 - 100,000 Defense Boost I x 1 
(on 5★ Scrooge) 
5★ Chip x 3 
5★ Dale x 3
Rank 100,001 - 250,000 Timothy Mouse: Hat (Male) x 1 
5★ Chip x 2 
5★ Dale x 2
Rank 250,001 - 500,000 5★ Chip x 1 
5★ Dale x 1

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Nov 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

CwKwPgxUkAAeqdm.jpg

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Skuld does look really nice. Too bad we still have to wait a few months to actually meet her.

After my battle to stay in the top 10k in October (totally worth it btw, the Wings and Hair are amazing! The Vampire Wings are animated and the Vampire Hair has alternate colors for each palette choice, so my hair is the closest to black it's gonna get and I'm extremely happy about that), reaching the new Tier 11 was simple. And at last, reaching it gave me plenty of coins for both Avatar Boards (also a start at the bonus board, but that's just icing on the cake) instead of the past few months where we could only fully complete 1 coliseum avatar board and most of the second on reaching Tier 10. Not sure how long it'll last (ergo, whether or not next month the CABs will have the same coin cost or if SENA will be trolls and up it slightly to prevent easy completion of both again), but I'm glad that is back.

Still miffed at no M&B, and the recent prize being given out for reaching Tier 11 reminds me that there are 4 medals no one can Guilt due to the lack of them. Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Timeless River Mickey, and HD Aqua. Until now only 1 of each has ever been granted, with TR Mickey just getting a second (to be granted on/after the 4th to those who reach Tier 11 before then). This has gotta irk even the whales. Maybe we oughta remind SENA of these particular medals as an additional reason why we all need Mickey and Brooms.

Bank

It is so great they did this. Broken item for everyone :cool:
Today was a good day.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I think they should have given the Jack and Sally medal to all of us as an apology. =P But I'm just a lowly peasant in KHUx. They have no reason to care what I say.

They say a medal is 'overpowered', but I say the enemies they throw at us in events and such are overpowered and we *need* these "overpowered" medals.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nice of them to do that, but it's not like I was even close to getting the Jack&Sally medal so it doesn't affect me in any way. The 300 jewels was nice though. It'll be tough trying to stay in top 10k this month, last month I could do it just fine, but this time people will have illustrated Kairi and more motivation since there wasn't a 10k reward before.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Nice of them to do that, but it's not like I was even close to getting the Jack&Sally medal so it doesn't affect me in any way. The 300 jewels was nice though. It'll be tough trying to stay in top 10k this month, last month I could do it just fine, but this time people will have illustrated Kairi and more motivation since there wasn't a 10k reward before.

Ikr? XD I was the same way, I didn't even try since I'm not very competitive nor did I care about the high score challenge to begin with. ( Though I might start caring if they had a speed jewel prize, I really need one to upgrade my Divine Rose...) Yeah Illustrated Kairi is an OP medal, I've been completing adamantite final quests left and right with her with practically ease. XD

Omg, is that gonna be the new app icon? :eek: Ish so cute, and first time a female character ish shown with Mickey. :eek: It's almost like Skuld is cheering me on to live until next year to see her update. :3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Nov 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Well I gotta say, this was the most professional notice they've done. Would'a been more so if they gave us 1000 jewels at least, though. (seriously SENA, stop being stingy with da jewels man)

But I don't understand the change they wanted to make.
To OP at this stage of the game? They obviously haven't seen the Heartless they've been throwing at us lately.

tumblr_mw2593uEau1sk9p0zo1_500.gif

appleboy82791

Awards
Still miffed at no M&B, and the recent prize being given out for reaching Tier 11 reminds me that there are 4 medals no one can Guilt due to the lack of them. Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Timeless River Mickey, and HD Aqua. Until now only 1 of each has ever been granted, with TR Mickey just getting a second (to be granted on/after the 4th to those who reach Tier 11 before then). This has gotta irk even the whales. Maybe we oughta remind SENA of these particular medals as an additional reason why we all need Mickey and Brooms.

Yeah, it's pretty dumb that they're giving us a 2nd one of these medals that's impossible to guilt. However, I see this whole thing as pointless anyway. It's a really crappy medal honestly. I've never found a legitimate use for the fixed damage medals. I literally don't care if they give me this medal or not. And I think the purpose behind it was to give it to player who may not have been around for the first time they gave it out.

Anyway, I'm very happy they owned up to their mistake and gave us the Jack & Sally medal they promised. However, I still have a lot of problems with SENA. This one good thing doesn't make up for their bad management of this game. This update does give me a little hope that we're moving in the right direction though... maybe. But every time they do something good they do 3 other things terribly so I'm not really going to hold my breath.

Nial

Awards
I've never found a legitimate use for the fixed damage medals.

the most important use of those medals is to one shot heartless like the eggs and the bombs that always take 1 damage and require like 10 hits to die, with those medals you do normal damage to them and they just die.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Yeah, it's pretty dumb that they're giving us a 2nd one of these medals that's impossible to guilt. However, I see this whole thing as pointless anyway. It's a really crappy medal honestly. I've never found a legitimate use for the fixed damage medals. I literally don't care if they give me this medal or not. And I think the purpose behind it was to give it to player who may not have been around for the first time they gave it out.

Anyway, I'm very happy they owned up to their mistake and gave us the Jack & Sally medal they promised. However, I still have a lot of problems with SENA. This one good thing doesn't make up for their bad management of this game. This update does give me a little hope that we're moving in the right direction though... maybe. But every time they do something good they do 3 other things terribly so I'm not really going to hold my breath.

Maybe it's a "ray of hope" that they'll be more "simple and clean" with the global version in the future. :eek:

appleboy82791

Awards
the most important use of those medals is to one shot heartless like the eggs and the bombs that always take 1 damage and require like 10 hits to die, with those medals you do normal damage to them and they just die.

I don't consider that a real use of it because a medal that costs 0 or 1 that hits 13 times is way better for eggs.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
i think we already have i think third anivrsty picture was suposode to look in backcover and maybe kh3 or where you talk about uncahined x
I mean her in-game model on unreal 4.

I was a little disappointed she didn't show up in the last trailer along with ephemer.

hlc1988

Awards
Is it just me or is the Coliseum Tier 11 very difficult?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Is it just me or is the Coliseum Tier 11 very difficult?

It does feel harder than last month, enemies with higher HP, more mobs, most of them heal... yeah, they probably made it harder because of the new top 10k reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back