• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oct 28th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Extra Purchased Jewels for a Limited Time!

img

■ Campaign Period: 
Oct. 27, 2016 2:00 a.m. to Nov. 1, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 27, 2016 9:00 to Nov. 2, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

★Get Extra Bonus Jewels with Every Purchase!
Introducing the Bonus Jewels Campaign! If you purchase Jewels during the period listed above, you’ll get an extra bonus on top of your purchase!

Jewel Package Campaign Bonus Campaign Total
100 Jewels +10 Jewels 110 Jewels
540 Jewels +10 Jewels 550 Jewels
1,700 Jewels +50 Jewels 1,750 Jewels
2,400 Jewels +100 Jewels 2,500 Jewels
6,600 Jewels +400 Jewels 7,000 Jewels
14,700 Jewels +1,300 Jewels 16,000 Jewels

* Customers that purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza deal will receive 50 additional bonus Jewels (for a total of 3,050 Jewels). 
* Please note that while the confirmation message that appears when purchasing Jewels will not include the bonus amount, the bonus amount will be added to your account upon purchase. 

End the Halloween Season with a Bang!

img

■ Event Period 
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 31, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 28, 2016 7:00 to Nov. 1, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
★ Test your strength against a level 500 Swaying Spook
 ・Complete the objectives and get rewarded with a Magic Gem, and Magic Mirror!

■What are Gems?
・Gems can be used to level up a specific Keyblade above +25.
・Each Keyblade will require a specific type of Gem to level up. 
※To level up your Keyblade, go to “Equipment” under MENU, then “Keyblade LV UP.” 

Gem Keyblade
img Power Gem Treasure Trove
Olympia
img Speed Gem Starlight
Lady Luck
Divine Rose
img Magic Gem Three Wishes
Moogle O’ Glory

An EMC with Illustrated Kairi and More!

"Don't ever forget. Wherever you go, I'm always with you." - Kairi

● New Medals, and THREE Epic Medal Carnival Deals!

The wait is finally over! Illustrated Kairi is here to save the day! Her special attack can greatly increase the strength of your other Medals, so place her first in your deck! This Medal is a must-have! Three other new Medals have been added too! In addition, this time, we will have THREE Epic Medal Carnival deals: The Epic Medal Carnival with Illustrated Kairi,the Epic Medal Carnival with Illustrated Sora!, and the Epic Medal Carnival with Illustrated Riku! 
Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details
img
Rarity Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
SUPER RARE
Illustrated Kairi P
Upright
Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Greatly recovers HP.
Single 3
RARE
Riku Replica P
Reversed
Deals 2 hits with no attributes.
All 2
RARE
KH CoM King Mickey S
Upright
Deals a slightly powerful hit.
Single 1
RARE
Antiform Sora M
Upright
Deals 3 moderately powerul hits. Removes target's status effects.
Single 3

img
■ The Epic Medal Carnival with Illustrated Kairi

■Campaign Period: 
Oct. 28, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Nov. 10, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT)
Oct. 28, 2016 7:00 to Nov. 11, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

This deal will not only guarantee you at least 2 Epic Medal, but you'll also get at least one of new Medals!

And if you purchase the Epic Medal Carnival deal with Illustrated Kairi 9 times and don’t get a Illustrated Kairi, we will guarantee a Illustrated Kairi in your 10th purchased Epic Medal Carnival deal with Illustrated Kairi!

img
■ The Epic Medal Carnival with Illustrated Sora

■Campaign Period: 

This deal will not only guarantee you at least 2 Epic Medal, but you'll also get at least one of new Medals!

And if you purchase the Epic Medal Carnival deal with Illustrated Sora 9 times and don’t get a Illustrated Sora, we will guarantee a Illustrated Sora in your 10th purchased Epic Medal Carnival deal with Illustrated Sora!

img
■ The Epic Medal Carnival with Illustrated Riku

■Campaign Period: 

And if you purchase the Epic Medal Carnival deal with Illustrated Riku 9 times and don’t get a Illustrated Riku, we will guarantee a Illustrated Riku in your 10th purchased Epic Medal Carnival deal with Illustrated Riku!

There’s also a small chance of getting an even rarer version of Illustrated KairiIllustrated Sora, or Illustrated Riku that has 1,000 more base strength than the standard version of the Medal! 
* The rare version of the Medal has the boosted strength stat highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
* The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
* However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

But wait, there’s more! If you manage to unlock the Special Attack Bonus (by filling in all five dots and the Special Attack Bonus square) for Illustrated KairiIllustrated Sora, or Illustrated Riku before the end of the Epic Medal Carnival, you will also receive a exclusive Sora & Riku & Kairi Medal as a bonus! 
img 
The Sora & Riku & Kairi Medal will have its Special Attack already strengthened to 2 dots, getting you one-third of the way to unlocking its Special Attack Bonus
You will be able to get this Medal up to 3 times total, depending on how many of the three aforementioned Medals you own. 
* 1 for owning Illustrated Kairi with Special Attack Bonus fully unlocked, 1 for owning Illustrated Sora with Special Attack Bonus fully unlocked, and 1 for owning Illustrated Riku with Special Attack Bonus fully unlocked. 
* Possessing duplicates of the same Illustrated Kairi/Sora/Riku Medal will not give you more Sora & Riku & Kairi Medals. 
* The exclusive Sora & Riku & Kairi Medals will be sent at a later time.

Rarity Medal
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Reversed / Upright
Attribute
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
BONUS
Sora & Riku & Kairi 4
Upright
M
Deals 13 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP.
All 0

See below for a list of all current Epic Medals, of which you will be guaranteed at least two in the above deals! 

Illustrated Kairi 
Illustrated Sora 
Illustrated Riku 
Illustrated Sephiroth 
Illustrated Ansem 
Boss Marluxia 
Illustrated Aqua 
Illustrated Ventus 
Illustrated Terra 
SP Roxas 
SP Axel 
SP Xion 
Illustrated Cloud 
Sora & Donald & Goofy 
Pooh & Piglet 
Sephiroth 
Illustrated Sora & Pals 
Riku Replica 
KH CoM King Mickey 
Antiform Sora 
Crocodile 
Mr. Smee 
Captain Hook 
Uniform Kairi 
Uniform Selphie 
Ansem the Wise 
Roxas 
Axel 
Xemnas 
Belle 
Cogsworth 
Lumière 
Rock Titan 
Ice Titan 
Hydra 
Winnie the Pooh 
Piglet 
Owl 
Timeless River Sora 
Timeless River Donald 
Timeless River Goofy 
Cinderella 
Megara 
Jasmine 
KH Kairi 
Musketeer Goofy 
Musketeer Mickey 
Musketeer Donald 
Xaldin 
Saïx 
Xigbar 
Demyx 
Luxord 
Lexaeus 
Marluxia 
Larxene 
Vexen 
Zexion 
Cerberus 
Pain & Panic 
Hades 
Alice 
KH CoM Naminé 
Pinocchio 
Black Coat King Mickey 
Zack 
Aladdin 
KH II Kairi 
KH CoM Black Coat Riku 
Final Form Sora

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was happy until you have to have ONE guilted Illustrated medal to get the Sora & Riku & Kairi medal.

Then I became furious when I saw to get that one fully guilted you need to have all three illustrated medals guilted.

While their last system was broken as well, I preferred the chances of just getting an Illustrated medal ONCE to qualify for Terra & Ventus & Aqua.

Square Enix, one step forward, 358/2 steps back.

Sorakh212

Awards
Here's hoping I can finally get some decent if not really good medals! Best of luck to you guys and Happy Halloween!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I was happy until you have to have ONE guilted Illustrated medal to get the Sora & Riku & Kairi medal.

Then I became furious when I saw to get that one fully guilted you need to have all three illustrated medals guilted.

While their last system was broken as well, I preferred the chances of just getting an Illustrated medal ONCE to qualify for Terra & Ventus & Aqua.

Square Enix, one step forward, 358/2 steps back.
Same. Was seriously considering doing a few draws. Then I saw this, so I'm not sure if I should do a draw now :/ It's a great medal, and even a few shots at TAV, but I want them to know too that I'm not okay with this development. So I think I'm going to skip this one as well. We seriously need Brooms for this kind of bs <.<

Muke

whatever
Awards
Tbh, I've given up the hope to get the Brooms by now. It's very clear to me that they aren't thinking about including them.

Also. "Defeat all enemies within one turn".
diddly you, too, Square Enix. diddly you for not giving me MY SPEED GEM. I have all the other ones. Why is speed so hard?!

Last edited:

Frankabus

Don't forget that they also misled players by saying explicitly that the Jack&Sally medal reward(s) for the past week's High Score Challenge had the same ability as in JP, let the entire week go on, with players scrambling to get into a reward tier they wanted for such a good medal, even to the point of spending money that they otherwise wouldn't have, all to end up giving players a Jack&Sally with a nerfed ability, SP cost, and strength stat in the end.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't forget that they also misled players by saying explicitly that the Jack&Sally medal reward(s) for the past week's High Score Challenge had the same ability as in JP, let the entire week go on, with players scrambling to get into a reward tier they wanted for such a good medal, even to the point of spending money that they otherwise wouldn't have, all to end up giving players a Jack&Sally with a nerfed ability, SP cost, and strength stat in the end.
Wow, I didn't even know about this. That's another way to fuck up, I guess.
Gee, somebody should make a list.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ahahah I cant even guilt a less rare medal, let alone an illustrated one. Nice job, Square Enix. Fucking nice.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Woah, you are giving a very one-sided view of the story. They admitted they made a mistake. And they said they are looking for a way to compensate us. And yes, it's in the end not the medal we were promised, and yes the compensation will probably suck. But they admitted they made a mistake, that's progress. And don't forget that this medal STILL is a great medal. It's basically a improved version of the SDG Medal. And may I remind you the SDG Medal is a premium medal only available in the draws. This one however was available for everyone who got top 5k. Wich is a feat possible for most intermediate players. No need to be a whale for that. It has a better multiplier compared to the SDG Medal. A higher attack and still, once again, a better Special Effect. The only con it has is that it costs 3 gauges instead of SDG's 2. And so what it effect is now 1 turn instead of 2? Most of us are trying to 1-turn all enemies anyway. Wether it's for the gauge orbs or for mission completion. Hell, you still are gonna activate that medal the next turn "just" because it has a high multiplier, high stats and many hits. So yes, we struggled for that medal, some more then others. But removing this turn doesn't make this Medal obsolete all of a sudden. It's still a great medal. And it's still worth all our troubles.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Woah, you are giving a very one-sided view of the story. They admitted they made a mistake. And they said they are looking for a way to compensate us.
3000J pls

And yes, it's in the end not the medal we were promised, and yes the compensation will probably suck. But they admitted they made a mistake, that's progress.
Nooot really imo...
And don't forget that this medal STILL is a great medal.
But this doesn't change the fact that we didn't get the same as JP.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I have exactly 3k jewels, but it's not like I'm getting Kairi so might as well just save them for a better deal. Anti-Sora would be nice too but with my luck I'd just get repliku. Also yeeah not too happy about the SRK medal thing, guilted premium to get it? Eh.

I hope they have speed/power gems coming up soon too. I'd also like to know how ridiculous deck you need to have even a shot at beating 4 lvl500 enemies in one turn...

Muke

whatever
Awards
^Yeah, I just don't know how they could possibly think anybody could pull that off in one turn. Make it at least 5! Or change the objection! I don't care what you do, just do something else!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
The only con it has is that it costs 3 gauges instead of SDG's 2. And so what it effect is now 1 turn instead of 2? Most of us are trying to 1-turn all enemies anyway. Wether it's for the gauge orbs or for mission completion. Hell, you still are gonna activate that medal the next turn "just" because it has a high multiplier, high stats and many hits. So yes, we struggled for that medal, some more then others. But removing this turn doesn't make this Medal obsolete all of a sudden. It's still a great medal. And it's still worth all our troubles.

Stop, just stop.. I'm not sure why you're defending a huge mistake that prompted tons of players to splurge to get this medal. First off it does matter that it's one turn and not two. Are you one turning everything in HSC? How about one turning past round 200 in Coliseum? What if you activated the special on the next turn and the effect stacked? Two times attack buff and defense debuff is pretty effective. So yes, two turns does matter.

Foxycian

Awards
and what's with the 500 lvl heartless? we need brooms to 1 turn that

appleboy82791

Awards
I'm so fucking furious about this update! I fucking hate SENA even more now.

Firstly, they pull this bullshit with the Jack & Sally medal. What the fuck? If you make that kind of mistake in advertising the medal's abilities, just fucking own up to it and stick with it assholes! That's completely unfair to nerf it at the last second! Fuck this!

Second, the conditions to get the SRK medal are completely ridiculous! Only the people who are spending thousands of dollars every month on this game have those medals guilted! It's a completely unreasonable expectation! Or maybe I should've just focused all my broom medals on guilting my Sora, Riku, and Kairi medals... OH WAIT I can't because these assholes at SENA refuse to give us the fucking broom medals!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't worry, appleboy, you're not the only one. I am as furious as you

Patateman

They want more money, but continuing like this will disgust all NA/Europe players.
All they do is killing their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back